I'm not Surprised by Cloner's Lack of Class and Hypocrisy After the Loss

Great thread.

Conor was going to lose to Frankie and Mendes in the future anyway, but now that his aura has been shattered, and his weaknesses exposed, bad gas tank, average at best chin, zero heart, zero wrestling and grappling, etc, I expect Aldo and others in the division to beat him in time as well. Will be fun to watch.

I thought he was actually pretty analytical about that loss. He did search for the mistakes he made, which is the precondition of learning from a loss.
He didn't say it was a fluke, he also didn't lose his confidence, which I find pretty good as a fan. I'm hoping that he puts focus on his weaknesses and doesn't go out clowning again (which was in some ways similar to Anderson) with his hands down, feet squared up. Although, taking nothing away from Nate, some of McGregor's slips and counters where beautiful to watch.
Nate kept his composure though and did what he's known for; being a tough -nosed boxer with submission skills.
I hope McGregor comes out focussed and razor sharp for a definitive 145 belt defense.

Last edited:
I can see why you aren't a mod.

Who did Conor beat that made you so butthurt?

Great thread.

Conor was going to lose to Frankie and Mendes in the future anyway, but now that his aura has been shattered, and his weaknesses exposed, bad gas tank, average at best chin, zero heart, zero wrestling and grappling, etc, I expect Aldo and others in the division to beat him in time as well. Will be fun to watch.

I'm sure you were expecting Aldo and the others in his division to beat him before he lost. Modern mma fans are pathetic.

Perfect post and explanation.

brainwashed nuthuggers don't realize Conor is blaming the weight and size difference which is ridicolous on all accounts. Didn't he want to fight Lawer next? Ppl not realize how pathetic conor's comments were.

And calling Aldo a pussy? the man has ten title defenses, putting his belt on the line. mcgfaggot never defended neither his amateur crap irish belts nor ufc's.

Also, RDA had been saying abit LW and other weight divisions being a different ball game before the fight. Just because Conor lost he can't point that out again?

a disrespectul, cocky fighter who now can all got all touchy.

if Conor had proper management they'd never let him go above 145 again. Only take "super fights" against guys under him.

Cruz, Faber. Guys like that.

I am not a Conor fan, but this is getting ridiculous.
"when you delve deeper into those comments"? really? so it is basically your assinine interpretation of Conor's words and actions, which have very little to do with reality.

Yeah, it's interesting how everyone accepted his carefully crafted statements after his loss as humble. Maybe I'm one of those guys that read between the lines, but I picked up the repeated use of "misuse of energy" as a concealed way of saying "I beat myself, Nate didn't beat me". This doesn't translate as humble to me. Humble would have been to simply state: "I lost. Nate was the better fighter." I assume it's hard for someone with an ego as large as McGregor to be concise.

Additionally, any and every time I hear the disgusting (Dana and now McG) reference to a size/weight difference between Conor and Nate... the more I'm disappointed in both of them. These two men were BOTH fighting at the same weight. This is another UFC manufactured load of shit to mitigate Conor's loss.

the took a shot part is really funny. The guy did a full camp and said weight wasn't an issue for him. Then, he picks Nate out of a vacation somewhere and claims he tooks risks. He thought this would ne a walk in the park and one can clearly see his disbelief inside the octagon once Nate is announced as winner.

Shhh+the+circlejerk+will+hear+you+_79d4c8dc76f35f07d2a43b49396e7900.gif

I am fucking loving Sherdog these days.

Lack of class? Look at Jose Aldo when he lost, he was crying in the octagon..
Crying has zero to do with class u dope. Cloner is the fuck all of arrogance and zero class.

I can see why you aren't a mod.

Who did Conor beat that made you so butthurt?

I think his post was spot on and he brought proof for every point he made. It's his personal opinion and very well written and this is what you fire back with? Weak on your part

Conor: "Weight should never be an issue."

Gets his ass kicked by Nate.

Conor: "I got beat by the bigger man."

I am not a fan of Conor at all but in general it's kind of amazing how people expect fighters to take a loss and be humble and respectful and kind and honorable about it all. They fight for a living so being violent and mean comes with the territory. They literally dedicate their lives to physically breaking other peoples will with punches and kicks and chokes and joint locks/twists. If you are looking for saints or angles or even just role models you are watching the wrong sport. Half of the fighters I actually enjoy watching fight are assholes. I don't really care because for the most part what they do outside of the ring or octagon doesn't matter to me at all. I like to watch fights. The social media soap opera stuff is occasionally amusing but mostly irrelevant.

Did Conor make stupid excuses for his loss? Hell yes he did but so what. He's not a nice guy. What exactly did you expect?
"Humble in victory and defeat."

Guess not.

Back