I'm starting to dislike Pereira fake behaviour: Acting silent and serious like he is a good guy when in reality he was pretty hateful towards izzy

everybody has a “fake” public persona, especially people who talk to media. it’s a lamentable necessity. bottom line is poatan gained more fans by talking less and looking like a monster. he has a very efficient, low maintenance public image. his personal feelings toward izzy don’t matter.

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing.. After this Pereira still felt the need to hunt Izzy down to mma just to prove a childish point. Also saying childish things after he won the LHW belt like "come to daddy", just proves that he hates izzy a bit too much and he is not a good person. Izzy is right to hate him.

Last but not least, his fake behaviour is boring... people want trash talkers to bring life and excitement around the fights... not the fake "good guy" persona.
<Waaah>

Crybabies everywhere…

If you have an opportunity in life to go somewhere and make more money and success just do it

I can't blame Peireira at all. I'd blame Izzy though usually he's a jerk. The grown up thing to do is let kids be kids. Alex's son was very proud and happy for it. But Izzy being a dingus for being vindictive was his prerogative

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing.. After this Pereira still felt the need to hunt Izzy down to mma just to prove a childish point.
What? Did you just wake up from a coma and you're only learning bits and pieces of this whole storyline? Pereira came to the UFC specifically because Izzy was talking shit, completely unprovoked. What did Alex do to provoke Izzy to start talking shit from his pedestal in the UFC?
Also saying childish things after he won the LHW belt like "come to daddy", just proves that he hates izzy a bit too much and he is not a good person. Izzy is right to hate him.
He's not a good person for saying come to daddy, to a fighter that just knocked him out? Come the fuck on.
Last but not least, his fake behaviour is boring... people want trash talkers to bring life and excitement around the fights... not the fake "good guy" persona.
You claim that Alex is "fake", and in the same sentence say that people want trash talkers??? Lol whaaaaat??? You can't make this shit up. Well...wait...yeah that's literally what you did.

I love Alex and Izzy. They're probably my two favorite active fighters, along with Max. Variety is the spice of life and makes life interesting, and they could not be more different. They're fire and ice. If everyone talked trash like Conor and Izzy, it would be fucking boring and turn into the WWE. If everyone acted like Alex, it would also be fairly boring and MMA media/press conferences/interviews would turn into and look like boring ass NFL/NBA/MLB/golf press conferences.

Alex's stoic persona appeals a lot to meatheads/alpha male/tough guy types
Izzy's flashy, dancing, trash-talking persona appeals a lot to nerds.

Their rivalry has been the greatest thing to happen in MMA in the last 5 years, and is probably MMA's all-time greatest storyline. It's also probably the greatest thing to happen in their professional careers. It's a rivalry that has lifted both men up to greater heights than they ever were before.

But you're upset that this rivalry ever happened to begin with? You would have preferred that Alex never came to the UFC, and we never got to see this epic rivalry play out? You have to be kidding me. You need a massive adjustment in how you're looking at things or you should probably find a new sport to watch.

Alex even said the "come to daddy" comment was to intice izzy to not retire and to keep fighting and that he was trying to give him the same motivation izzy gave him. Alex ALSO said to izzy that if their rivalry is truly over that he wants to go train with him. You ever think he silent because he dont speak english and doesnt know whats going on???? if you watch him on like you tube he isnt a silent guy..... he pulling pranks and joking around.
<seedat> <seedat> <seedat> <seedat> <seedat>

everybody has a “fake” public persona, especially people who talk to media. it’s a lamentable necessity. bottom line is poatan gained more fans by talking less and looking like a monster. he has a very efficient, low maintenance public image. his personal feelings toward izzy don’t matter.
Very true, totally agree

Did he "hunt Issy down" in MMA as a personal vendetta or just because he saw a guy he knew he could beat making heaps of money as champ of a bigger paying sport and thought, "Hey I can do that"? Seems like career advancement / financial rewards are the less deranged and perfectly understandable motivation.

He does have a reputation of being wank material for those toxic masculine guys who idealize stoicism and shit -- but he certainly has a lot of petty troll like nature mixed in with that stoicism. That's my read on the guy.

Who really cares though? the guy puts on good fights.

I mean he's a bit of a meathead and his sons were being little shits mocking Izzy but other than that, I don't see a problem. Izzy mocking the kids back was even more childish than what they did.

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing.. After this Pereira still felt the need to hunt Izzy down to mma just to prove a childish point. Also saying childish things after he won the LHW belt like "come to daddy", just proves that he hates izzy a bit too much and he is not a good person. Izzy is right to hate him.

I dont think the silent and serious thing is an act. Dude is as hard as nails

Israel Adesanya is actually a WOMAN and Poatan hates the weaker gender

You can't be disrespectful to Izzy.

It's simply impossible,

Pereira fooling the masses with his phony niceness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back