IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLES

FrankensteinMMA

Sookies boyfriend
@Brown
Reaction score
We all heard of the rubiks cube and tried to solve it by peeling the stickers until someone(me of course) showed us(you) how to do it correctly...or politicaly incorrectly(its not pc to correct you simpletons).

So I was thinking about all the other "impossible" puzzles of the world...
maxresdefault.jpg

And if they too have been solved like this japanese ring puzzle for example..

What other cultures besides the japanese and cheesy american 80s culture has the test of manliness in the form of puzzles?

tumblr_mjh7udwPEh1s4axc3o1_400.gif

2017-07-07-23-58-22-.jpg

This has got to be up there

View attachment 247309

This has got to be up there
You gotta be autistic and have all day to do it. But I'd say a week just looking at it, no clue, but id give my brother a week to figure it out. He's a literal hard drive, anything he's paid attention to he can rember, and recite. He claims to remember being a baby, I don't doubt it, he has every movie he's ever seen, memorized line for line, every actor

Lol I got this in my recommended vids too

You gotta be autistic and have all day to do it. But I'd say a week just looking at it, no clue, but id give my brother a week to figure it out. He's a literal hard drive, anything he's paid attention to he can rember, and recite. He claims to remember being a baby, I don't doubt it, he has every movie he's ever seen, memorized line for line, every actor

I found a picture of you and your brother taking a stroll
maxresdefault.jpg

The Chinese finger trap. Try putting it on your dick, TS.

I watched the video of that Japanese ring puzzle awhile back and I still have no idea how he solved it
It just doesnt make any sense

I watched the video of that Japanese ring puzzle awhile back and I still have no idea how he solved it
It just doesnt make any sense
Look at it like two mirrored puzzles instead of one large puzzle. The trick is to get the ring to the center of the loop and then reverse the process to get back out.

Plus most people try to use the slack to untangle the rope by going underneath the base, which doesn't work. But there is enough slack for the ring to do a similar idea.

With that, I've just noticed that As Below So Above is a damn ring riddle.

Back