Impractical Jokers

My bad or was it TruTv. I could've sworn it was CC.

It's a fun show to binge-watch, I think they OD'd though.
Yeah I’m binging 6- the new season now have them all on YouTube tv... yeah it’s on tru tv a lot. Besides some magic show I’m not sure what other shows tru tv has besides jokers. I know they have some college basketball during March madness

It's my wife's favorite comedy show, I find it funny. It's 100% staged imo, it makes my wife angry when I say this.

I cannot begin to fathom how anyone could find this show even slightly funny. Their premise is repetitive; and the bald one that looks like a lost Beastie Boy for some reason I want to punch in the face.
This guy got banned for not appreciating Impractical Jokers :eek:

I do find them funny the one where they had to have tats done on them and the other guy got a jayden smith tat lmao. Also when Murr had to shave his eyebrows and do his dmv liscence.

Yeah I’m binging 6- the new season now have them all on YouTube tv... yeah it’s on tru tv a lot. Besides some magic show I’m not sure what other shows tru tv has besides jokers. I know they have some college basketball during March madness

Cabanero Effect? I wish they showed that more, it's funny as hell too.

It's my wife's favorite comedy show, I find it funny. It's 100% staged imo, it makes my wife angry when I say this.

I do think sometimes it's staged but they do mix it in with real stuff. Plenty of people online have talked about being on the show or almost being on but recognizing one of the actors and calling them out. I also wouldn't doubt the fact that some people know something is going on but want to play a long. If you out them you wont be on the show and I'm sure they've run into people who know that.

This is by far my favorite show on TV right now. I've literally never consistently laughed out loud so much at any other TV show in my life.

The first few times I saw it, I thought it was just kinda meh, but my old roommates would always have it on and once I started watching it regularly it quickly became my go-to TV program.

I think the hosts are brilliant. Even if they use writers to help come up with one-liners and bits (not sure if they do or not, but I'd assume they do, at least to an extent), the stuff they come up with off the top of their heads takes a genius level of social intelligence, imo. The chemistry they have with each other is also one of the things that makes the show great.

Let's discuss the show here. Favorite episodes, bits, hosts, etc.

There are so many good bits to choose from, but the one that stands out to me the most I think, is where they show up at the library at Pace University in NYC with bags full of various kinds of noise makers and have to use them one by one until someone in the library reacts by "shushing" them, disrupting them or leaving the library.

I love impractical jokers. True story, Murr has bought me a shot and sang karaoke with me.

This one hurts to watch

Omg. Hahaha I have never seen that one before. Even if those kids knew it was all for television that had to be heartbreaking to do even if it wasn't really theirs. They could of thought it was! Haha.

Omg. Hahaha I have never seen that one before. Even if those kids knew it was all for television that had to be heartbreaking to do even if it wasn't really theirs. They could of thought it was! Haha.
They didn’t know until after. They have an extra scene of where they told them. The girl still said she still didn’t like him after they told her and that she didn’t care it was for a show

giphy (84).gif F yes i love me some impractical Jokers this season has been good thus far.

Who's ya fav joker?
Mines is joe

My bad or was it TruTv. I could've sworn it was CC.

It's a fun show to binge-watch, I think they OD'd though.

I enjoyed five seasons or so. Even the reruns of those episodes made me laugh almost as hard as the first time. It's good being simple. Then I think I caught on to more of the clearly written dialogue or maybe it just seemed it to me. Was a good time though.

I enjoyed five seasons or so. Even the reruns of those episodes made me laugh almost as hard as the first time. It's good being simple. Then I think I caught on to more of the clearly written dialogue or maybe it just seemed it to me. Was a good time though.

You're saying you suspect it's scripted?

I remember watching and enjoying early on.

Not the funniest or best thing but definitely good. As others have stated, of course eventually things change

Back