Incredible Links Emerge Between Cambridge Analytica, Brexit, Trump, and Russia

"This is the most simplistic explanation you are ever going to get on how Russia successfully won its hybrid war against America, using Trump as a figurehead."

QoqOby7.gif
yeah and what does that have to do with Hillary? Democrats or Republicans? Its about one man and his colleagues shady links. Hillary has fuck all to do with this. Find another deflection to use

he never specified who those people were that voted for trump in the video.... you are creating a narrative all of your own. Seek help.

You must have an issue with reading.

"Is he just talking about Trump voters in this video with just 1 square being the engaged Hillary voters? Does the 40% go for Hillary voters as well?"

"I was asking if that break down was just specifically for all Trump voters minus a small square of engaged Hillary supporters."

I wasn't sure and that's why I stated it twice. If he isn't talking about a specific set of voters (Trump, even though right wing examples were used) is he suggesting that the russian influence was merely division between parties?

Unless your point is that propaganda and/or advertising don't work on a large scale, the answer I guess is "all it takes? No. Helpful? Sure."
Here’s a question: do you think high level, large scale data analytics works in sports, like baseball and basketball? (Spoiler: It does.)

And if so, why do you doubt that similar data analytics wouldn’t be effective in coordinating a targeted propaganda campaign? And if such tactics are ineffective, why are enemies of democracy willing to spend millions and millions of dollars on them?

So a phishing email scam and targeted facebook memes are all it takes to get a president elected or for a country to leave the EU?
Same.

So we take this at face value but write off a global pedo syndicate where 1000s of people have been arrested<Lmaoo>

You must have an issue with reading.

"Is he just talking about Trump voters in this video with just 1 square being the engaged Hillary voters? Does the 40% go for Hillary voters as well?"

"I was asking if that break down was just specifically for all Trump voters minus a small square of engaged Hillary supporters."

I wasn't sure and that's why I stated it twice. If he isn't talking about a specific set of voters (Trump, even though right wing examples were used) is he suggesting that the russian influence was merely division between parties?
your questions have nothing to do with this story. So wtf are you asking them to me for? especially considering I never brought up hillary or the fucking democrats. If you have questions about the video tweet the guy who made it, he'll be able to explain where hillarys supporters would fit into it

The problem here is that even if Russia did literally everything they are being accused of then they still didn't do anything uncommon or immoral by international standards. I have no doubt they tried to influence the election, I have no doubt that they run psyops on the US, I just really can't be a big enough hypocrite to be so upset about it. Yes, we should do what we can to stop them in the future but its such a minor thing that I don't understand exactly what I am supposed to be so mad about? Does anyone seriously believe that Israel and China haven't been running psyops in the US? The whole thing is just manufactured nonsense.
Would you rationalize your wife having sex with your buddies the same way?

So we take this at face value but write off a global pedo syndicate where 1000s of people have been arrested<Lmaoo>

The amount of arrest all over the world are crazy. I believe a lot of them are thanks to the Australian government taking over that massive pedo site.

your questions have nothing to do with this story. So wtf are you asking them to me for? especially considering I never brought up hillary or the fucking democrats. If you have questions about the video tweet the guy who made it, he'll be able to explain where hillarys supporters would fit into it

"This is the most simplistic explanation you are ever going to get on how Russia successfully won its hybrid war against America, using Trump as a figurehead."

a simple breakdown for those who dont get it

I'm asking you because you posted it. If it's so simple you should be able to clarify things, no? I would have imagined you knew exactly what he was talking about having posted it and saying for those who don't get it.

Nobody is saying you brought up Hillary or democrats. Who was the opposing candidate and party against "the figurehead of Russian propaganda"? Who/what was the Russian influence against?

I'm asking you because you posted it. If it's so simple you should be able to clarify things, no? I would have imagined you knew exactly what he was talking about having posted it and saying for those who don't get it.

Nobody is saying you brought up Hillary or democrats. Who was the opposing candidate and party against "the figurehead of Russian propaganda"? Who/what was the Russian influence against?
how can I clarify information that wasnt provided in the videos? it was a basic explanation about how it unfolded. stop derailing the thread with pointless questions I have no way of answering

You realize Bloodworth just got banned for constantly derailing threads with petty and asinine conspiracy theories, right?

Your stupidity is legitimately impressive.
Good that dude was a dipshit of the highest order

how can I clarify information that wasnt provided in the videos? it was a basic explanation about how it unfolded. stop derailing the thread with pointless questions I have no way of answering

About how what unfolded?

This?
"how Russia won WW3 without firing a bullet and successfully won its hybrid war against America, using Trump as a figurehead."?

So you post a video, I ask questions about it and I'm derailing. "Here's the video where I dont know the details of what he is talking about and that lacks info BUT it's a simple explanation to what happened."

{<doc}

About how what unfolded?

This?
"how Russia won WW3 without firing a bullet and successfully won its hybrid war against America, using Trump as a figurehead."?

So you post a video, I ask questions about it and I'm derailing. "Here's the video I where I dont know the details of what he is talking about and that lacks info BUT it's a simple explanation to what happened.

{<doc}
about how russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted. Are you really this dense?

You are asking questions that are unrelated to the content of the video.... so yes you are derailing!

na mate, you are full of shit. She's exposed the links between the campaigns. Mercer, Bannon and co all helped the Brexit campaigns with their shady tactics. She has spent years breaking down what all of these people have said in interviews and has both the FBI and the ICO in the UK investigating them. Your far right dreams are falling down before your eyes.

Oh and Scotland is the only sensible country in the UK.... we recognised the shitshow that Brexit was and voted against it. We are being proven correct as each day passes!

The links are nothing. People lobby, idiot.

about how russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted. Are you really this dense?

You are asking questions that are unrelated to the content of the video.... so yes you are derailing!

I am aware of what he was claiming the video is doing, its in the tweet. It was rhetorical. If that video is explaining that and I'm asking what and how it happened and who he is talking about in the videos, I'm not seeing how those questions are not related to the context. Is the video not supposed to be about HOW russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted. If you are saying it is yet don't know who or exactly what he is talking about would you say it is a good explanation of anything?

Back