Incredible Scenes In Forgettable Movies

Opening scene in the first(?) Wolverine movie. When wolvy and saber are battling through all the civil/world wars is awesome. Only part of the movie I can remember.

Yeah that's actually a really good example.

I'm a Mann nuthugger and loved Miami Vice but I accept that people consider it forgettable lol. That said, it had some good scenes

Theater really lost its shit at these ones:

Micheal Mann sure knows how to make great shooting scene, this guy also directed Heat with Pacino, De Niro

There's a few of those but I can't remember them

giphy.gif

There's a movie called the cell with Jennifer Lopez. The visuals are amazing but the plot was just meh, so nobody really remembers it much.

But my favorite scene is one that I think most people overlook. J-Lo makes some kind of comment about how the killer ended up being evil because he was abused as a child.
Vince Vaughn says that excuse is bullshit because some kids can suffer the most horrible abuse known to man and still grow up to never hurt a fly.
J-Lo gets an attitude and says, "oh and you know this for a fact, do you?"
To which Vaughn replies, "Yes I do know that for a fact."

The way he says it reveals so much about his character and background. I've always thought that was a brilliant piece of writing. They've told you nothing about him yet you somehow understand him completely now.

Wish I could find just that clip on YouTube.

That movie is not forgettable either. I mean, best scene in the movie, but the movie was great.
The best scene in that movie by far is the staircase scene. And no, not just for fapping.

Although it's also good for that.

Horrible film sucked hairy, sweaty balls. But the white hart scene was very well done.

Reactions: Tol
The best scene in that movie by far is the staircase scene. And no, not just for fapping.

Although it's also good for that.

Really I think its a film with a lot of excellent scenes in it that perhaps doesn't quite bring them all together as well as it might, doesn't quite bridge the gap between arthouse and pulp.

Back