Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

Ever heard of Charlie Z? You remind me of him. The dude would get knocked the fuck out, and then he would get up raise his arm and claim he won and fucked up his opponent. Maybe you are him.
Or maybe I know the difference between a clean shot and a low blow unlike you.

F
So, i see some desperate fangirls are still trying to hold on to everything they can to discredit Floyd's victory. But let's take a look at a couple of pictures:

Now, right here you can see Conor's hand just about to connect below the belt, which makes it a low blow.

View attachment 269863

Now, in this last pick you can clearly see the shorts being lifted up from the impact of the LOW BLOW. Conor's hand HAS TO touch the shorts in order to produce this effect. If the punch was to the body or the belt line, the shorts wouldn't move up like that. That's a clear hard shot upwards. It starts right below the belt and moves up.

View attachment 269865

That's the impact of the hand in his shorts after the low blow. If that punch had not touched Floyd below the belt, there is absolutely NO WAY Floyd's shorts would have moved up like that. That was a low blow, and an hard one.

I understand you wanted Conor to win. I understand you're desperate for moral victories and possible irregularities you can point to in order to claim that somehow Conor was robbed, but it's time to move on. It was a low blow, and your boy lost. He lost to a brittle handed 40 yo, 20 pounds lighter, 2 years inactive. Just let that sink in.
Damn, you're reaching hard. Just admit he did better than you wanted him to and move on.

god dammit already. that was yesterday. what do u got for me today?

Nate? ill take it, just enough with this shit already.

accept the fact your man hit another man in the baby maker

F

Damn, you're reaching hard. Just admit he did better than you wanted him to and move on.

Reaching how? This thread has nothing to do with how good he did(he didn't do good at all). This thread simply proves it was a low blow.

Or maybe I know the difference between a clean shot and a low blow unlike you.

So, when you look at that photo, you don't see Conor's hand below the belt and you see the shorts being lifted from the impact? You see his hand touching his body above the belt. Is that what you see, you retarded fuck?

So, when you look at that photo, you don't see Conor's hand below the belt and you see the shorts being lifted from the impact? You see his hand touching his body above the belt. Is that what you see, you retarded fuck?
We have video that shows it was clean. That first pic is a bad angle, it doesn't show any connection. The second pic proves it was clean. Keep reaching.

We have video that shows it was clean. That first pic is a bad angle, it doesn't show any connection. The second pic proves it was clean. Keep reaching.
It was low. We have footage of more than 1 angle. Stop reaching.

The first pic shows Conor's hand about to connect below the belt. The second pic shows his shorts being lifted after the impact. Your shorts don't get lifted like that if you get punched in the body, you fucking retard.

You're such a piece of shit troll. How come you aren't banned yet? That's something i wonder.

Only blind haters t'ink it was low. The fix was in from the refs to the scorecards.
Funny that conor praised the ref.
The cards were right. Conor won the first round and thats it.
The shot was a low blow, below the belt line is a foul.

Funny that conor praised the ref.
The cards were right. Conor won the first round and thats it.
The shot was a low blow, below the belt line is a foul.

Believe me, that guy is mentally ill. He has serious mental problems. Either that or he is very commited to trolling.

It wasnt the only one but after a few Floyd made it obvious to the ref.

Good angle. The ref knew it was a low blow. Now ppl can stfu about it.

It wasnt the only one but after a few Floyd made it obvious to the ref.

I think in the first exchange of the first round there was another. It hit the same exact place and Floyd pointed it out.

Lol at retards thinking that a punch below the belt is a body shit. Motherfuckers skipped the anatomy classes

I think in the first exchange of the first round there was another. It hit the same exact place and Floyd pointed it out.

Lol at retards thinking that a punch below the belt is a body shit. Motherfuckers skipped the anatomy classes
Them fools are clinging to anything to justify the loss. They are hurting inside.

You wanna know why that was a clean shot? Because Floyds cock is not located on his hip bone. It is however located in your mouth.

You wanna know why that was a clean shot? Because Floyds cock is not located on his hip bone. It is however located in your mouth.

The shot was clearly below the belt, which is against the rules, you uneducated fool.

accept the fact your man hit another man in the baby maker
My man?

Search my posts, dummy, you'll see how much i like either one of these goofs.

He couldve hit him in his dreams, i just don't give a shit.

Sit down. Let the adults talk.

Back