Insane Proof Brock Lesnar was the most athletic fighter of all time (GIF)

xlT6C0.gif

He did MMA once. :( but......lets not go there.

Edit- oops Slick_36 beat me to it, same gif too!
He had a worked shoot against the founder of Pride FC. Not a real fight. Similar to Aleksandr Karelin's match against Akira Maeda. You are either thinking of that or Bam Bam Bigelow who had a single losing effort in MMA. Another big guy who could moonsault.
CriminalAlertAsiaticwildass-small.gif

He's still a steroid using coward and a cheater. Don't love him too much bro. He's athletic af, agreed.
I will do what I want sir on this wednesday night,Brocktober the 15th

Doesn't negate the fact that there is IMMENSE elasticity and the spring constant is strong enough to generate enough spring force due to the stored elastic potential energy and provide a great boost every time someone flips off of the turn buckle.

It's elastic.
<TrumpWrong1>

That's where all the tension is. Those ropes have to support immense amounts of weight so they are very very tight. It takes a tremendous amount of force to move the ropes, you have to train to hit the sweet spots to not break your ribs. The turnbuckle is the spot with the least movement, might take a thousand pounds to move and would snap off if it moved enough to lift a big guy.

<TrumpWrong1>

That's where all the tension is. Those ropes have to support immense amounts of weight so they are very very tight. It takes a tremendous amount of force to move the ropes, you have to train to hit the sweet spots to not break your ribs. The turnbuckle is the spot with the least movement, might take a thousand pounds to move and would snap off if it moved enough to lift a big guy.
Dude dont bother. The guys stuck.

Here's an insane spot by the incredible Bandido. Watch his knees, there is very little bounce there.
m8zpqoxauuq21.gif

Dude dont bother. The guys stuck.
I'm not really speaking to him necessarily, just discussing it for those reading. There's a lot of misconceptions about the physics of pro wrestling rings. I think it's an interesting topic to analyze. Shows how freakish Brock is, freakish power, speed, explosiveness, and stamina. Only thing he's missing is a mind to match the body, I'm not saying he's dumb, just that it's his weakest area.

Amazing story

Garbage. I didn't read a word you wrote. Bill Goldberg is and always will be stronger and more athletic than Brock Lesnar. Goldberg could do standing backflips. He could military press 250 pounders with ease. And suplex the big show on his feet. None of which Brock Lesnar can do.
You realize that pure strength feats alone dont equate to overall athleticism? Even with that said, theres no proof that Goldberg is stronger than Lesnar. I guarantee that Brock is faster and more agile than Goldberg. Their strength is near equal. Also many pro wrestlers have gone on record saying that Brock is a freak athlete. Ive never heard any backstage stories from Bill other than he is just a complete dick to work with and an unsafe wrestler. No mentions ever of his athleticism.

The gif from the OP is fucking incredible. I would never had though Brock could pull off such a move with his frame. I do that shit into a pool and feel like Rambo. Just goes to show you how crazy the big fella is.

You realize that pure strength feats alone dont equate to overall athleticism? Even with that said, theres no proof that Goldberg is stronger than Lesnar. I guarantee that Brock is faster and more agile than Goldberg. Their strength is near equal. Also many pro wrestlers have gone on record saying that Brock is a freak athlete. Ive never heard any backstage stories from Bill other than he is just a complete dick to work with and an unsafe wrestler. No mentions ever of his athleticism.
I can guarantee you prime Goldberg was stronger than Brock ever was. And faster. I disagree with you. One with sight need only look at prime Goldberg and know he was more explosive, stronger, and faster. He could lift the giant in a standing Vertical suplex and Brock Lesnar never could and never will.

If goldberg was the top star for 1-2 years obviously he had plenty of good matches? My point is ur a retard

You seriously need an education on this topic because you are completely fucking lost. In the world of professional wrestling you have wrestlers like Bret Hart that were brilliant wrestlers in the ring. Had great careers based mostly on in ring performances. And then you have those wrestlers that became big stars because of other factors. Their look, how they cut promos, what type of push they got. The Ultimate Warrior is the perfect example of this. He was garbage in the ring. Very few wrestlers in his heyday even wanted to work with him, because his in ring abilities were so limited. Yet at one time he was right there with Hulk Hogan as the most over wrestler in the business. Vince McMahon gave him a massive push, and that had absolutely nothing to do with his wrestling abilities. He couldn’t wrestle. The fans loved his look, they loved his music, he had charisma, he had presence. Are you starting to get it? In my opinion, and it’s just my opinion, Goldberg was not a great wrestler at all. But he was very much over because of a lot of those other factors.

He had a great look, he was a powerhouse, he had some charisma. He also was marketed perfectly at one time. But was he going out there and having a 60 minute Iron Man match with somebody like Shawn Michaels? No.

I can guarantee you prime Goldberg was stronger than Brock ever was. And faster. I disagree with you. One with sight need only look at prime Goldberg and know he was more explosive, stronger, and faster. He could lift the giant in a standing Vertical suplex and Brock Lesnar never could and never will.
So what, does that mean Goldberg is more athletic? If anyone knows, its the wrestlers who have worked with both. Countless top wrestlers have praised Brocks athleticism. I can't see any area really where Goldberg comfortably beats Brock. Goldberg was simply known as a powerhouse. He never had long matches and rarely showed feats of agility. And at the end of the day, Brock would make little Bill his little bitch anyways.

-UFC champion in his 4th pro fight
-NCAA Div 1 champion
-NFL combine stats that align with the likes of JJ Watt

Back