Insecurity, fear and desperation in Conor McGregor

As a Psychology major myself , it seems as tho this would be McGregors Last fight in the UFC , he doesn’t seem hungry as before , And he also is submitting to his downfall acting all crazy like a dictator is about to know there will be a revolution to Usurp him from his title of the king.

I expect him to lose badly against Khabib but will return to fight against Nate

I expect him to lose badly against Khabib but will return to fight against Nate
I think he would rather fight Floyd Again in boxing or someone else there , but Nate is always an option but it’s not number one for him

I think he would rather fight Floyd Again in boxing or someone else there , but Nate is always an option but it’s not number one for him

Not sure how they can sell a Floyd fight if he is coming off a loss. Nate would be the only logical option.

That's what he does

Khabib practically ran off the stage, he wanted out of there, because it was McGregor's stage. Conor owned him.

Fight night Conor is calm like before. Too calm, like he's drugged.

<{yearp}><{yearp}><{yearp}>

Look into it

Ahh your adorable.
Stay sour my friend.
<Wink>

I'm not the sour one im not running around saying this and that about the other fighters im going to sit down and enjoy the fight for what it is. I have no investment in it like you do. I hope your fighter wins so you feel like you were right on the internet. It seems to be very important to you. Where as i just enjoy a good fight.

Have a blessed day.

I meant watching the shitshow as a whole is hilarious; the presser was pretty meh to me as well, and I echo your sentiments, I'm just not as harsh on either guy. I'm rooting for both. I'd prefer to see Khabib win just because of the shitstorm it'd cause.
i think Conor has more haters than fans at this point

him winning might create even more of a shitstorm

It has two sides which are both right. Do not argue that one thing. Someone believes in Santa, someone is afraid of thunderstorms and put lightning protection, and someone vert in the invincibility of some people.
There is always something to discuss.

Back