• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 11: Cyborg vs. Tweet 10PM ET Prelims/12AM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

this was one of my favourite fights so far this year. so good!!! :cool:

10314458_1584055111880771_1879921030650794685_n.jpg

Yeah, I'm glad that Dana White and Lorenzo Fertita were in the audience to see it.

But the second tougher more complete one was passed....

Yeah, but the first test would've been conducted earlier, when a fighter would be most likely to still be on cycle. And if the second test is more comprehensive & tougher, why does the first take longer?

roidsssssssssssssssssss
She's clean man. She's clean. They were testing the shit out of her during the last 10 months. She's clean. She is natural. It doesn't matter anymore. She would knock Ronda out cold and clean! PERIOD!

Yeah, but the first test would've been conducted earlier, when a fighter would be most likely to still be on cycle. And if the second test is more comprehensive & tougher, why is the first taking longer. They have their heads up their asses, but what else is new.

this, didn't anderson fail his 1st test, pass his second and then fail the post fight?

Would love to see Cyborg against Ronda. She needs to be matched up against Tonya Evinger next for the Invicta BW belt. Then if she makes the weight she can fight Ronda and as a two division champion.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Yeah, but the first test would've been conducted earlier, when a fighter would be most likely to still be on cycle. And if the second test is more comprehensive & tougher, why does the first take longer?

They'll "spontaneously" return this Tuesday I'm willing to bet.

Well one came from Utah and one from UCLA. I blame Mormons.

Ronda is a beast, but I have not been overly impressed from what little of her standup I have seen. Her neck always seems so stiff and she doesn't have great head movement. If Cyborg decided to ever aim instead of swinging wildly, it could be a bad match up.

If I'm Cyborg no way I move down to fight Ronda, I'd keep dominating my weight class and claim GOAT Women's fighter. If Ronda wants to prove otherwise then have her move up a weight class.

press conference just started
FOTN to grasso and inoue, potn to aldana and cyborg

If I'm Cyborg no way I move down to fight Ronda, I'd keep dominating my weight class and claim GOAT Women's fighter. If Ronda wants to prove otherwise then have her move up a weight class.

yeah great idea. lets see

Ronda 1 million per fight
Cat 100K/100K for title fight
Cyborg in Invicta maybe 30K........hmmm yes lets stay in Invicta.

Back