Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
These last two episodes were great. Rexplode is becoming less douchy and the fight with the Lizard League was brutal it's a shame they killed of Kate instead of Shrinking Rae.

Loved the bit about animation taking a long time to make and how there are ways to make less time consuming.

Also liked the brief shot of the walking dead makes me wish they would do an animated series.

Last edited:
These last two episodes were great. Rexplode is becoming less douchy and the fight with the Lizard League was brutal it's a shame they killed of Kate instead of Shrinking Rae.

Loved the bit about animation taking a long time to make and how ways to make less time consuming.

Also liked the brief shot of the walking dead makes me wish they would do an animated series.

How many episodes are left?

How many episodes are left?
Sadly I think one.

They were rumors that Spider-Man might make a Cameo since they did meet in the comics but creator said it won't happen though he'd love to see it.

If there is I'd love to see a savage Wolverine show up and cut loose( pun intended).

I get the feeling the woman Invincible fought will come to his side against the Empire in the future.

Last edited:
The entire team doesn't seem to care that their team member died. They just immediately go about their daily college life, etc.

The entire team doesn't seem to care that their team member died. They just immediately go about their daily college life, etc.
Yeah. Immortal is damn shook up over it, but the rest are like meh

Also; this batch of guardians sure doesn’t have shit on the version Omni man had to surprise jump to beat. I think the OG guardians could have not beaten, but the driven off a viltrumite with prep time. They would have been an asset to Invincible and Allen, the current crop would just be in the way.

Every single moment with Amber has been a waste of time and I struggle to not skip those scenes. Boring, terrible. Everything else has been great. I find it weird that Kate's story went in that direction. She has a better arc in the comics. Maybe the voice actress was hard to work with or something.

I don’t like that ant woman survived, but at least Kate still died. This is the one show that death seems to matter like game of thrones

The twist at the beginning of expecting him to get saved by something random, and then he just gets shot in the head was a great jaw dropper. But then they back tracked

Comic book actually killed Shrinking Ray at this point (they made the character a woman for the show instead of a guy). I guess they didn't want to kill her to maintain some kind of female ratio of characters?

Sadly I think one.

They were rumors that Spider-Man might make a Cameo since they did meet in the comics but creator said it won't happen though he'd love to see it.

If there is I'd love to see a savage Wolverine show up and cut loose( pun intended).

Spawn actually showed up in an issue not too far in the future of where we are now.

S2 done.

Really solid so far.

What's up with the mummy? They teased that but it felt kind of shoved into the finale with no explanation.

Guess we wait another two years for s3.

I just started season 2 a couple days ago since it will be finished soon. I wont lie the first two episode had me really worried. I thought the show was just going to turn into some standard super hero show. Then they finally got into the major issues in the universe.

Show is ok, but they really shouldn’t have went the multiverse/time travel aspect. Might as well just have a wizard and waves a wand to fix everything. Alas I look forward to the next season in 2 or so years.

Show is ok, but they really shouldn’t have went the multiverse/time travel aspect. Might as well just have a wizard and waves a wand to fix everything. Alas I look forward to the next season in 2 or so years.

Is this straight from the comics? I don't know if they really had a choice unless they just cut it out and then you just piss off fans of the source content. Unfortunately for them Multiverse has just kind of been over done at this point from everyone it feels like and people are done with it.

Is this straight from the comics? I don't know if they really had a choice unless they just cut it out and then you just piss off fans of the source content. Unfortunately for them Multiverse has just kind of been over done at this point from everyone it feels like and people are done with it.
I haven’t read the comics so I don’t know, and it has been overdone and that’s not their fault. I also just thinks it’s a cheap tool to use for writers when they get themselves into a corner which is what I don’t like about it really. But I also don’t think there is a way to not piss off comic fans.

I haven’t read the comics so I don’t know, and it has been overdone and that’s not their fault. I also just thinks it’s a cheap tool to use for writers when they get themselves into a corner which is what I don’t like about it really. But I also don’t think there is a way to not piss off comic fans.

I like multiverse stuff because it's an interesting idea. I do wish writers would stop using it to negative real consequences though. They don't have to use it that way they are simply choosing to do that.

I like multiverse stuff because it's an interesting idea. I do wish writers would stop using it to negative real consequences though. They don't have to use it that way they are simply choosing to do that.
Yeah, I don’t hate any concept really when it comes to this stuff, it all just boils down to how well it is written , how well thought out it is, and if they make the environment in which the multiverse exists is consistent. It just felt like in this last episode they didn’t do that, the guardians showing up with a Time Machine I felt was kind of cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back