Ion Cutelabia Can Win An Appeal.

Only overturn it if he wins the rematch... 2 dubs in a night

Cutelabia was BLOCKING almost everything. Textbook "intelligent defense." A fighter on "roller skates" would have not maintained the defensive techniques Cutelabia was demonstrating.

This guy does a great breakdown and I agree with him. Worst stoppage that I have ever seen.

Great watch ty 4 posting

They still won't overturn that after the ref admitted to making the worst mistake in his career?

I understand the argument that he should win an appeal. But he won't. There's nothing in it for the Commission. Why would they admit their guy fucked up?

So when is it in the commission's interest to accept an appeal?

Nope. All they have to do is watch the film of his eyes, and the stoppage is justified. Don’t play games in there.

What was the referee doing looking into his eyes while his fists were flying??

The things you stated are not relevant to the stoppage. The stoppage was atrocious. Ion had his opponent back pedaling and the referee jumped in to stop the fight. Ridiculous! LOL

My point remains who cares...

The guy is a rudimentary striker and relies on size to win fights...most of which that size comes from cheating...

So sorry if im not to sympathetic for him being the one being shafted this time unlike his other opponents

Didnt the announcer even say "he's out on his feet"?.Thing is, even the kicks he blocked were doing some concusive damage its just hard to ascertain with his wobbly bobbly head routine. I saw the blocks but was also baffled why his head seemed unconnected from reality. Why fake anything that endangers a ref thinking your out? You gonna act like your choked out to allow the guy to use up all his arm muscle while your safely breathing? Not worth it as he was kicking ass without the drunken monkey routine. Shame was a good fight.

Cutelabia was BLOCKING almost everything. Textbook "intelligent defense." A fighter on "roller skates" would have not maintained the defensive techniques Cutelabia was demonstrating.

This guy does a great breakdown and I agree with him. Worst stoppage that I have ever seen.

<mma4> guess all you can say is dont act rocked......

An appeal? We cant even get 1 fucking gif of this alleged calamity.

My point remains who cares...

The guy is a rudimentary striker and relies on size to win fights...most of which that size comes from cheating...

How does he cheat to gain size? Has he tested positive for anabolic steroids?

An appeal? We cant even get 1 fucking gif of this alleged calamity.
Watch the breakdown here. Slomo and everything. No kicks landed. They were all blocked. 2 punches wiffed and barely grazed him, and a weak one toward the end right before Cutelaba cuffed him with a forearm to the back/side of the head/left ear, and landed a clean left right behind Ankalevs right ear.

Ref stopped it for a reason. Bad reason, bad stoppage. But he had a reason so that ain’t getting overturned unless the ref himself recommends it to the commission and even then they may not

askren Lawler is worse

Nah its not worse. Lawler's arm dropped and everyone in the room with me thought he was out.

This is definitely the worst stoppage of all time lol.

What’s the point of any of this if you can’t get rocked and keep fighting?

He won't win an appeal because the ref and athletic commission will never admit to any wrongdoings.

Back