International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Excuse me? What if a few hundred of those drones got through?

lol... The old Biden "Don't" ultimatum

Worked for the Border Crisis too

I’m really surprised I thought the talking like a parent to a small child would be really be effective in foreign situations. “Don’t” I figured this would catch on and cops would just say don’t to criminals and say nothing else .

So trying to keep us out of a war is a stupid move to you.

lol… Biden knowing ahead of time and telling them to go ahead, but play nice?

How about telling Iran to go fuck themselves and stop harboring and funding Hamas terrorists

Terrorists who mass murdered civilians and took a couple hundred hostages… including Americans. Who are still captive there 6 months later

Unreal… he knew and basically sanctioned the attack on Israel

What if something went wrong a hundred or so of those rockets or drones hit their targets?

Fucking stupid game and chance to take

But yes, continue appeasement to a country funding no fewer than thre major terrorist orgs.

How about telling Iran to go fuck themselves and stop harboring and funding Hamas terrorists

Terrorists who mass murdered civilians and took a couple hundred hostages… including Americans. Who are still captive there 6 months later

What if something went wrong a hundred or so of those rockets or drones hit their targets?

But yes, continue appeasement to a country funding no fewer than thre major terrorist orgs.the
pathetic reaching.

Because its quite a distance away and there are many countries in-between that won't take that kindly.

Which is why i said, what's the goal here destroy Lebanon or Syria out of spite?

Hezbollah is complete entrenched in Lebanese society and we already that a ground invasion isn't as easy, outside of having a lot of people killed and destroying Lebanese civilian infrastructure what was actually back during the last time Israel and Hezbollah had a ground war?

Lebanon is already reeling from having to accept millions of refugees from Syria, along with the refugees from previous spats between Arabs and Israelis, a war there would be a humanitarian crisis and outright end Lebanon as a country.

Syria is already a mess and Israel constantly strikes against them, so what exactly would be achieved there that Turkey, the US, Russia and other actors have not made? This isn't Gaza where the mess is very contained to a tiny place.

Again this is not me advocating for destroying Lebanon, which is by all means already a failed state. Any military option has dire consequences, for Lebanon and Israel.
I don’t see a political solution which solves the issue of Hezbollah’s Messianic Jihadism and entire identity and political power based on being a military force in resistance to Israel. Their entire political relevance would disappear and they would lose all power if the “threat” of Israel was no longer paramount.

What political solution do you see as viable or even logical when dealing with Hezbollah or Iran, whose ultimate goals are the destruction of Israel? I don’t see a just solution in Palestinian statehood beside Israel solving this issue.

Again this is not me advocating for destroying Lebanon, which is by all means already a failed state. Any military option has dire consequences, for Lebanon and Israel.
I don’t see a political solution which solves the issue of Hezbollah’s Messianic Jihadism and entire identity and political power based on being a military force in resistance to Israel. Their entire political relevance would disappear and they would lose all power if the “threat” of Israel was no longer paramount.

What political solution do you see as viable or even logical when dealing with Hezbollah or Iran, whose ultimate goals are the destruction of Israel? I don’t see a just solution in Palestinian statehood beside Israel solving this issue.

For once not sabotaging a deal that would had ensured Iran not have nukes.

Lebanon is also not a failed state, if it was millions of refugees would be pouring all over the region like with Syria or Venezuela for that matter.

Lebanon simply got fucked by having such shitty neighbors.

As to Israel and Iran, maybe Israel should start accepting Iran regime is going nowhere and let the US do the whole negotiating with the regime without Israel sabotaging the process

For once not sabotaging a deal that would had ensured Iran not have nukes.

Lebanon is also not a failed state, if it was millions of refugees would be pouring all over the region like with Syria or Venezuela for that matter.

Lebanon simply got fucked by having such shitty neighbors.

As to Israel and Iran, maybe Israel should start accepting Iran regime is going nowhere and let the US do the whole negotiating with the regime without Israel sabotaging the process
You give Lebanon a lot of credit. It’s not Syria but it is in a very very vulnerable position and could easily turn into Syria tomorrow with a conflagration of the region.

I think you put too much weight into the Iran deal in preventing nuclear armament.
I know you’re not naive to Jihadism - so why should Israel have a good faith belief that Iran (a totally Messianic Jihadist regime) will stop pursuing its destruction? Their breakout period at this point is probably a matter of weeks.

Also, can you respond to my question regarding a political solution with Hezbollah as well?

Last edited:

How about telling Israel to go fuck themselves and stop harboring and funding IDF terrorists

Terrorists who mass murdered civilians and took a hundredS hostages… including including. Who are still captive there years later

But yes, continue appeasement to a country funding IDF terrorists who target children, civilians, hospitals, etc.
I fixed it for you

But yes, continue appeasement to a country funding no fewer than thre major terrorist orgs.
Really? I must be on the different side of media as I've seen sources from Peter Zaihan on youtube and CBC (as msm as it gets) that iran informed turkey with the direct intent to tell the US so Israel and teh US can shoot down the attacks.

You give Lebanon a lot of credit. It’s not Syria but it is in a very very vulnerable position and could easily turn into Syria tomorrow with a conflagration of the region.

Well no shit, its a tiny multicultural country that was completely thrown in disarray over a massive influx of refugees kicked from its more authoritarian and ethnically militant countries.

I think you put too much weight into the Iran deal in preventing nuclear armament.
Because it was designed specifically for that.

I know you’re not naive to Jihadism - so why should Israel have a good faith belief that Iran (a totally Messianic Jihadist regime) will stop pursuing its destruction? Their breakout period at this point is probably a matter of weeks.
Yup, in hindsight it was pretty stupid from Bibi wasn't it? the deal would at least ensure Iran would not have nuclear capabilities.

Also kind of one sided here, Israel is looking for the destruction of Iran as much as Iran wants to destroy Israel. Israel has opposed virtually every single attempt at detente with Iran.

Also, can you respond to my question regarding a political solution with Hezbollah as well?
Why though? I'm not a policy maker, I'm just saying that destroying Lebanon is not an option.

EDIT

Im feeling some sort of dehumanization of Lebanon from your POV, like "Lebanon is already failed, lets just bomb it to dust" kind of vibes to it.

Lebanon has the largest refugees per capita and territory in the world BTW, that wouldn't be true if it was a failed state.

Israel better just wipe out a bunch of proxy positions in Syria and Iraq and call it a day.

Otherwise it’s just going to go tit for tat

Well no shit, its a tiny multicultural country that was completely thrown in disarray over a massive influx of refugees kicked from its more authoritarian and ethnically militant countries.

Because it was designed specifically for that.

Yup, in hindsight it was pretty stupid from Bibi wasn't it? the deal would at least ensure Iran would not have nuclear capabilities.

Also kind of one sided here, Israel is looking for the destruction of Iran as much as Iran wants to destroy Israel. Israel has opposed virtually every single attempt at detente with Iran.

Why though? I'm not a policy maker, I'm just saying that destroying Lebanon is not an option.

EDIT

Im feeling some sort of dehumanization of Lebanon from your POV, like "Lebanon is already failed, lets just bomb it to dust" kind of vibes to it.

Lebanon has the largest refugees per capita and territory in the world BTW, that wouldn't be true if it was a failed state.

So Lebanon is practically a failed state in your eyes?

You’re projecting the dehumanization. It’s a bit out of place and frankly unfortunate from you because I think you have been good faith in your arguments. I am asking you to offer a non military solution against a jihadist militant group. Implying that I am dehumanizing Lebanese because I think that Hezbollah needs to be dealt with militarily is a bit out of pocket.

I don’t think the Iran deal would have prevented armament as it requires good faith in the Iranian regime.

Your aside about Israel seeking the destruction of Iran as much as Iran is seeking the destruction of Israel is also silly.

“Death to Iran!” Is not a public chant which is use, neither is it state sponsored or endorsed. Weird equivalence from you again.

Last edited:
So Lebanon is practically a failed state in your eyes?
I think Lebanon is an extremely resilient country that has managed to stay democratic against all odds.

As opposed to most countries in the Middle East that are either authoritarian or have policies to ensure political supremacy of a particular ethnic group.

You’re projecting the dehumanization. It’s a bit out of place and frankly unfortunate from you because I think you have been good faith in your arguments. I am asking you to offer a non military solution against a jihadist militant group. Implying that I am dehumanizing Lebanese because I think that Hezbollah needs to be dealt with militarily is a bit out of pocket.
Because we all know what Israel "military solutions" are by looking at Gaza.

Israel had a big hand in creating the mess that is Lebanon right now, have Israel figure a solution for the mess.

Because we all know what Israel "military solutions" are by looking at Gaza.

Israel had a big hand in creating the mess that is Lebanon right now, have Israel figure a solution for the mess.

This is a non answer, you understand that right? You can’t suggest a political solution but you suggest that I am a monster for saying that Hezbollah likely needs to be dealt with militarily… ok.

This is a non answer, you understand that right? You can’t suggest a political solution
I can't suggest a political solution because im not Israel, Hezbollah wants ceasefire in Gaza before negotiations, Lebanese government wants resolution 1701.

but you suggest that I am a monster for saying that Hezbollah likely needs to be dealt with militarily… ok.
You are a monster by suggesting a country of 5 millions and home to the largest per capita population in the world be bombed to dust if Israelis demands are not met.

Yeah, that's just fucked up.

I can't suggest a political solution because im not Israel, Hezbollah wants ceasefire in Gaza before negotiations, Lebanese government wants resolution 1701.

You are a monster by suggesting a country of 5 millions and home to the largest per capita population in the world be bombed to dust if Israelis demands are not met.

Yeah, that's just fucked up.
Where did I say Lebanon should be bombed to dust? You’re strawmanning really hard here and frankly I am surprised.

Where did I say Lebanon should be bombed to dust? You’re strawmanning really hard here and frankly I am surprised.

What is exactly a military solution for Israel? what did 2006 achieve outside of fucking up Lebanese infrastructure and cementing Hezbollah's political clout in the country?

Back