International Iran Launch Missile Strikes on "Spy Base" and "Terror Groups" in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan

If I remember correctly, eastern Iran is very dry and struggling for water.

Last year, there were skirmishes between Iran and Afghanistan over water rights.

The water wars may be near.

many poor/devolving countries have nuclear power plants, the question is can they afford to use it?
they should focus their huge balls energy on improving education and sustainable growth.
I want one of the youngest democracies in the world to thrive not to go on dick measuring contests
that could lead to war.
Nuclear power plants aren’t the same as actual tested bombs, missiles with relevant war head capacity and ICBMs to take out your worst foes.

I don’t see a lot of nations having that.

Pakistan and Iran not having fought already is more surprising considering Pakistan is the Saudi and US side of that Middle East Cold War and Iran is leading the other side

Not that I’m aware. The Iran bombing of Pakistan was just like 2 days ago.

Edit… but that’s a very good question.
I wonder if the planning or the people that implemented the attack during the Solimani remembrance day were from the area of Pakistan that Iran is firing up on.

Wow this is a real escalation and might bring those countries closer to war

You don't fuck with Pakistan expecting to get away with it

I wonder if the planning or the people that implemented the attack during the Solimani remembrance day were from the area of Pakistan that Iran is firing up on.
It’s a good question. ISIS took responsibility and ISIS-K operates in Afghanistan and Pakistan. It could have been these guys…

The Houthis and Hezbollah have gone awfully quiet, haven't they?

1. Iran has condemned Pakistani missile strikes on its territory close to the border between the two countries and summoned its envoy to Pakistan
  2. Pakistan carried out missile strikes inside Iran's borders on Thursday morning, after Tehran's attack on Pakistani soil on Tuesday
  3. Pakistan and Iran have long accused each other of harbouring militant groups that carry out attacks from regions along their shared border
  4. Pakistan's foreign ministry said the strikes hit "terrorist hideouts" in Iran's Sistan-Baluchestan province
  5. It added that the purpose of the attack was "in pursuit of Pakistan's own security and national interest"
  6. Three women, four men and two children have been killed in the attacks, according to Iranian state media

It seems that the US / UK “stabilizing” (Sunak’s word) bombing of Yemen will be quite the opposite of Iran uses it as a green light for these and other attacks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back