Iranian politicians (elected) shout death to America and burn American flag!

Let's see here:
- Overthrew Iranian prime minister and installed a dictator in place.
- Place years of sanctions on Iran that greatly reduced its economic growth for decades after the Islamic Revolution.
- Shot down an Iranian airliner carrying hundreds of innocent civilians and refused to offer a formal apology to this day.
- Provided Israeli with intelligence to conduct sabotage and assassinations in Iran. Gave weapons to Israel to bomb Iranian troops with in Syria.
- Ripped up an agreement that Iran was fully compliant with.

I'd say I will excuse Iranians for burning your flag and shouting a few slogans in response. You've met your Israeli warmongering fake news quota for the day. Now go away.

Don't forget them giving Saddam their blessing to gas tens of thousands of Iranians (and Kurds) with chemical weapons. Pretty sure they sold him the raw materials to do it too. That was a real beauty. So no shit some of the conservatives there are going to use anti American rhetoric to try & maintain their legitimacy/relevance

Also, Iran has not "funded terrorist attacks against" the United States. That is categorically untrue. There has never been an Iranian-born terrorist on American soil.
Yes and no. Yes there haven't been terrorist attacks directly organized and funded by Iran on American soil but Iran did support many Shiite militias who fought against US forces in Iraq. IIRC the prevalence of IEDs was connected to their training of their Iraqi proxies and that was the bane of the US forces there. Its why you see that vets, especially Iraq war vets, are so vehemently anti-Iranian; the infamous "bomb Iran" incident with McCain happened when he was talking to a meeting with vets. McCain knew his crowd.

Last edited:

dont think you guys should of pulled out of the deal think you should of negotiated it etc. but hey look how they react.

Such difference between 3rd world country and theocratic states and democracies based on secularism. Could you imagine European parliament members or american congress people doing this and how would media react?

If you had been paying attention you would know they've been doing this since 1979, every Friday, at prayers in downtown Tehran. We didn't stop being The Great Satan because some jackass from Chicago gave them billions of dollars to be a little more subtle with their nuclear and imperial ambitions.

Yes and no. Yes there haven't been terrorist attacks directly organized and funded by Iran on American soil but Iran did support many Shiite militias who fought against US forces in Iraq. IIRC the prevalence of IEDs was connected to their training of their Iraqi proxies and that was the bane of the US forces there. Its why you see that vets, especially Iraq war vets, are so vehemently anti-Iranian; the infamous "bomb Iran" incident with McCain happened when he was talking to a meeting with vets. McCain knew his crowd.

This is true.

If you had been paying attention you would know they've been doing this since 1979, every Friday, at prayers in downtown Tehran. We didn't stop being The Great Satan because some jackass from Chicago gave them billions of dollars to be a little more subtle with their nuclear and imperial ambitions.

lmao

You didn't give Iran shit. That was Iran's own investments that your government froze. How many times are you going to repeat this myth that you somehow gave Iran money when it was theirs all along?

"Death to America" translates to "fuck American policy,"
LOL what a goof.
The real translation of "Death to America" is "I love America".
You can trust me, I'm a professional death threat translator.

LOL what a goof.
The real translation of "Death to America" is "I love America".
You can trust me, I'm a professional death threat translator.

You can watch videos on it if you like: there are plenty of American journalists going there, videoing a "Death to America" chant, and then being welcomed and greeted politely by the chanters.

Or you can continue pissing your pants.

Your call, not mine.

wtf? are you an american or a traitor?

You are defending a country that has funded terror attacks against your own and defending their politicians saying death to your country and burning your flag. You are deflecting excusing that behavior because of actions that the President did.

You are nuts and obsessed man. Lol at excusing the behavior as okay some American you are. By way no sane chinese or russian would act that way if there flag was being burned and enemy country shouting death to it!

I think Israel is a far greater threat to American security, then Iran is.

Arguing Iran is a sponsor of terror is a canard. ISIS, AQ, AL-NUSRA, ect. All Sunni terror groups.

Iran has been a great ally in fighting ISIS, AQ, and Al-Nusra.

Call Hezbollah terrorists all you want, but Hezbollah is not cutting off heads in france, or crashing planes into buildings.

We have a radical Islam problem, but it is a Sunni problem. Stop trying to sell Israeli propaganda that Iran is ISIS.

I lived in Iran because it's a beautiful country with a beautiful history, culture, and people. They have every right to make the (objectively accurate) determination that disarmament according to US will achieves absolutely nothing other than making their country more vulnerable to US subterfuge and invasion.

I keep hearing this all the time. We have a small community of Iranians living in Sweden and Denmark. The majority has the same story to tell. Father and mother are highly educated, fled their country after voicing their thoughts and the Iranian secret police hunting them.

I have had contact with Iranians that describe Iran as a beautiful place and many of them would like to move back, but they can´t as long as the rule stays the same. From all the statistics I have read about background and education from Afghanistan, Turkey, Syria, Iraque and Somalia (the biggest ethnic groups living in Sweden with a muslim background), the iranians always lands on top of all polls when it comes to higher education. They are really the creme de la crop among the muslims living here.

Laleh is an Iranian born who fled with her family to Sweden when she was a baby.

Intellectual people are fair game in countries where the leaders would rather lock them inside a cage. Enlightenment can be dangerous, because the following questions can lead to more. The syndrome Africa suffers from.

I have seen all episodes of Our man in Theran. A very eye opening and fair study of a country with good people in constant latent fear of saying the wrong thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/world/middleeast/iran-meet-our-man-in-tehran.html

Last edited:
You can watch videos on it if you like: there are plenty of American journalists going there, videoing a "Death to America" chant, and then being welcomed and greeted politely by the chanters.

Or you can continue pissing your pants.

Your call, not mine.

so if i am russian bot as some say you are iranian bot. you really love to defend iran. interesting it all good though. didnt even know an american can live there and then just come and return.
I think Israel is a far greater threat to American security, then Iran is.

Arguing Iran is a sponsor of terror is a canard. ISIS, AQ, AL-NUSRA, ect. All Sunni terror groups.

Iran has been a great ally in fighting ISIS, AQ, and Al-Nusra.

Call Hezbollah terrorists all you want, but Hezbollah is not cutting off heads in france, or crashing planes into buildings.

We have a radical Islam problem, but it is a Sunni problem. Stop trying to sell Israeli propaganda that Iran is ISIS.

it is not just the US who claims iran is a #2 or #1 funder of terror a lot of other countries agree. and most countries that are not muslim and are western consider hezbollah terrorist organization. And it doesnt matter if those groups are sunni, it is fact that iran will and has funded some sunni groups like hamas and some people in plo.

TS has to be the biggest Israel shill on this forum lol.

The United States, the biggest and most powerful economy in the history of the world, will collapse if stop sanctioning and punishing countries for developing their own nukes?

LOL

I lived in Iran because it's a beautiful country with a beautiful history, culture, and people. They have every right to make the (objectively accurate) determination that disarmament according to US will achieves absolutely nothing other than making their country more vulnerable to US subterfuge and invasion.

I hope We nuke your village

Flag burning is not that serious in that part of the world. Yes its a sign of disrespect but not nearly as much in the west. The "death to XYZ" stuff is also pretty tame. When americans say 'damn those teenagers' they dont really mean sending kids to hell. In Farsi saying 'death to traffic' is like everyday shit. What theyre saying is basically 'down with america'

Nice mental gymnastics. Try calling a spade a spade though.

Death to mental gymnastics! Seriously its not that big of deal in Farsi. We say that about everything in that part of the world. My mom would yell 'Marg!' (Death) at me if i showed attitude or talked back as a kid. She didnt actually want me to die and i never took it as that.

It all sounds really weird when you translate it to english but this is why sayings from other languages arent always translated literally.

Really?

So when the average NFL fan says “fuck da cowboys!” Or patriots, giants, Steelers, whatever are they literally saying they want to fuck an entire football team? That is the literal translation yes. “Attack the cowboys! Defend the cowboys! Fuck the cowboys!”

Really?

So when the average NFL fan says “fuck da cowboys!” Or patriots, giants, Steelers, whatever are they literally saying they want to fuck an entire football team? That is the literal translation yes. “Attack the cowboys! Defend the cowboys! Fuck the cowboys!”

Fuck doesn't only mean sexual intercourse. Its adopted several meanings going make to the 2nd world war.

Death only means one thing.

Back