ironwolf's Tales From The East Chinese Pub. No Canadians, Gays or Obama voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 absolutely terrible shot selections there at the end cost them a win.

Great game though. Fun to watch.

Game was down to the wire. Lots of poor decision making by UK until the last 5 minutes or so...

Think I'm gonna start doing some muay Thai shortly, basically just a sparring group I guess. Should be fun.

I miss doing stand up. I'm gonna be beat to hell combining muay thai and judo though I think.

I really like striking I do a bit of grappling but the bjj schoo here aren't great and the schedules are crap so I pretty much just meet up with buddies and we put down mats and roll occasionally.

This morning I went to the Muay thai club and ran a training session with the team there it was pretty cool. They didn't like my warm up though (20 minute jog and 10 minutes of skipping with sprints thrown in).

What exactly is your problem with being gay again?

That little dance thing they do before Muay Thai fights = pretty gay. Same with those little things they wear in their arms.

Wait, wait.... you're supposed to get an oily rub down??

I just got kicked a whole damn lot. Wtf? I've been cheated.

That little dance thing they do before Muay Thai fights = pretty gay. Same with those little things they wear in their arms.

I've never been a big fan of the wai kru but it's part of the tradition in Thailand. Some dudes even bet on it. I don't like those arm things either but again, it's part of the tradition.

When people do that sort of shit outside of Thailand it's hilarious and gay. In Thailand, less gay.

I've never been a big fan of the wai kru but it's part of the tradition in Thailand. Some dudes even bet on it. I don't like those arm things either but again, it's part of the tradition.

When people do that sort of shit outside of Thailand it's hilarious and gay. In Thailand, less gay.

I've been to a good few Thai shows over here and I really am not a fan of the wai kru. I should probably just stick to K1 rules type events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back