Is a UFC PI punching bag the best promo the UFC could do to sell Pyfer to the fans?

Fact Checker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously, the UFC has been shoving this dude down their fans throats for the past year on the basis of what?

Zero martial arts credentials, zero wins over relevant guys, limited skillset, and barely went 1-1 in the contender series lol…

How does the UFC justify giving this average Joe a main event spot?

Maybe I’m missing something here… but please educate me as to why anyone should care about Joe Pyfer?

Bc Joe Moe kept whining about not wanting to fight top guys unless he's paid more despite not deserving a pay raise by being unproven. Literally no clue where any hype for this guy came from, he's showing absolutely nothing.

The promo's certainly aren't meant for shit talking keyboard warriors who have never trained and would never utter any of those words to fighters IRL.

And who also happen to stream everything and never pay a dime for the product. So OP is certainly not part of the target audience for the UFC.

The promo's certainly aren't meant for shit talking keyboard warriors who have never trained and would never utter any of those words to fighters IRL.

And who also happen to stream everything and never pay a dime for the product. So OP is certainly not part of the target audience for the UFC.

What does any of this even mean?

Is this your burner Daner?

<31>

Because white plus childhood trauma is what's in these days

Because he hits harder than Francis, Wilder, Carwin and George Foreman
Combined

This is always the stupidest point. A) It's a complete assumption that we wouldn't tell Pyfer personally that he shouldn't have been the main event and that he doesn't understand how punch machines work; B) It implies that the fighter is a big aggressive dope who will answer all criticism with violence; and C) That them using that violence somehow makes them correct

He has a cool name, throws bombs, is a ginger, and looks like an inmate. Dana loves that combo for some reason.

This plus I think he actually did set the punch record.

Everyone is talking like they decided to put him over and fabricated the punch record.

I suspect the truth is more like he set the punch record and then they decided to put him over.

Back