Is America going to be the only country to land a man on the moon?

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It has been like 40 years and shit and none of these other loser countries have figured it out yet?

Popular-Dumb-and-Dumber-Quotes.jpg

PS Soccer is a GIRL'S sport. The metric system make you very homosexually.

There is no profit incentive to do it.

Nobody has the cash to waste like a trillion dollars to go to the moon.

Almost 50 years since we did it in 1969. It makes you wonder how we pulled that off a half century ago and nobody since has done it.

There is no profit incentive to do it.

Nobody has the cash to waste like a trillion dollars to go to the moon.

More like 100 billion, its not the much money for 1st world nations.

It cost over $25 billion for the United States to send a man to the moon. In 2014, money that would be over $100 billion.

China would falsify a map and claim the moon is theirs, they would then send colonize it like bugs from starship troopers.

There's a lot to study on the moon but the transformers won't let us go back there.

It has been like 40 years and shit and none of these other loser countries have figured it out yet?

Popular-Dumb-and-Dumber-Quotes.jpg

PS Soccer is a GIRL'S sport. The metric system make you very homosexually.

America is a continent homie

Joe Rogan convinced me that we didn't land on the moon.

@Judge, once again, proves he's dumb enough to run for President.

Hold on here, you really fucking trying to insult me?
I am right about the USA being the only ones to go to land a man on the moon. I am right about soccer being a girl's sport. I am right about the metric system leading to bear on cub man on man stinky action.

Not sure what you are crying about.

There is no point in doing it now

Hmmm....interesting. So the rest of the world is just going to sit back and watch the USA and all of it's heavenly glory???

Shouldn't this inspire other more crummy nations to try to rise above???

Just because Simpsons already did it never stopped South Park!

Joe Rogan convinced me that we didn't land on the moon.

If only I knew, if only.

Actually, I'm just culturally appropriating Chicano-American speech patterns. But as someone who's 1/16th conquistador-American I reserve my right to be an asshole. @LEGS MAHONEY

l_sfd-002c_1024x1024.jpeg

bi-chicano curious

America is a continent homie

America is also shorthand for the united states of america
you have to look at the context

Only if the world blows up before others can get there. But I must admit I was very amused when the European Space Agency's mission to Mars failed in spectacular fashion and then the NASA one succeeded beyond expectations. There is a certain kind of person that hates on America for being to religious and anti-science, while slobbering unearned praise on Europe for being more progressive and scientifically minded. So for the almighty Eurodorks to fall flat on their arrogant faces like that was just a little bit satisfying.

By the way, just to clarify. I'm well aware of and have a full appreciation for the European contribution to science, past and present. My irritation is with people who behave as though America is some kind of scientific backwater while Europe is a scientific paradise.

Last edited:
We chose not to do it because it was hard.

Hold on here, you really fucking trying to insult me?

You're so dumb, you consider that an attempt to be an insult.

Or you're even dumber than that, and consider it a compliment.

Does anyone (who has looked into it) still really, truly believe that humans landed on the moon, got out and walked around, took off from the surface of the moon, and landed safely back on Earth?

Back