Is anyone actually impressed with Tai Tuivasa?

Small?

Dude he's 6'2, 265 pounds... I get he's got a belly but he's a bigger guy than a Roy Nelson.... imo there's no chance he makes 205

On top of that he's extremely dynamic and athletic for a guy his size, throwing flying knees and what not pretty often... he's a very dangeorus fight
Dude is very obviously 60+ lb overweight but final say says he can’t possibly make lhw.....

DC could make MW too but loves cake and chicken too much. Yall are kidding yourselves if you think Tai cant make LHW with the right diet.

Reminds me of Cabbage, haven't seen much from him.

He is the living incarnation of the Pillsbury Doughboy!

He's going to KO Arlovski most defiantly, I don't know how far he will go past that though

Dude is very obviously 60+ lb overweight but final say says he can’t possibly make lhw.....

There are multiple heavyweights who could make 205 before him. The guy is packed pretty densely, big legs, etc....

Heavyweight prospecting is pointless.

A dude can do everything right and then get punched by a grazing thumb on the top of the head and get knocked out.
nah. if he's good he will rise to the top

He's going to KO Arlovski most defiantly, I don't know how far he will go past that though
Arlovski will embarrass him. I'm not sold on Tai at all, I see him getting cut after a couple more losses. Best option he lurks around at the bottom of the UFC HW pool like a revolting pike.

The guy is huge. You retards have no concept of frame. All you see is height and whether or not a guy has some fat on his body. This guy would be killing himself to make 205.

Don't be ridiculous. He clearly has over 40 lbs of fat he could lose.

6'2 former "pro" rugby player that is pretty agile with 2 first round KO's in the UFC. He's got a big test Saturday.

If there's one thing I've learned watching MMA over the years is that looks don't mean much at HW.

Reminds me of Cabbage, haven't seen much from him.
He hits way harder than cabbage. And moves better.

But he’s still raw. Not raw like cabbage was, but he can learn a lot still. Hopefully he pregresses more.

Super athletic for a fat guy, quick, hits hard AF, puts on exciting fights, yes, Im impressed, I think this will be his coming out party

His weight is his advantage. Hard to throw, hard to control in the clinch and difficult to sweep if he has you in full mount.

He used to fight at super heavyweight, he's 6.2 and his last few fights he's weighed 265, doesn't look like he's making LHW any time soon

Some guys are just big
Do people forget how good fedor was as a smaller HW.

everyone sees it as a disadvantage for some reason.

There are multiple heavyweights who could make 205 before him. The guy is packed pretty densely, big legs, etc....
The majority of hw could be 205, this changes nothing. It’s the same silly notion that shoguns dc would have to cut a leg off to make 185. Not a leg, just the fat.

Back