Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

• Total voters
I hope Colvington has someone writing his trash talk and he will not say dumb stuff like receding hairline, eye pokes and being wobbled by Nate Diaz
That's not it, he needs to train some of that speech therapy. It's sounds like he's about to say something good then he just fucks it up with his stuttering mush mouth.

I hope Leon head kicks him, can't stand Colby for rank squatting. WAR LEON !

I'd be more 'triggered' that a pro wrestling gimmick supersedes actual wins against actual contenders than the pro wrestling gimmick itself.
Touché my good man, that being said, If Covington fights more than Leon I have all the reason needed to be indifferent about the outcome of the fight… but in reality it doesn’t matter because both of these guys are only placeholders for the title, Shavkat will reign soon enough.

Touché my good man, that being said, If Covington fights more than Leon I have all the reason needed to be indifferent about the outcome of the fight… but in reality it doesn’t matter because both of these guys are only placeholders for the title, Shavkat will reign soon enough.
It's a symptom of the disease that has taken over MMA after years and years of Dana saying it wouldn't. The problem is the best fighters CAN be denied the title. It's no longer a thing of just keep winning and eventually they'll have to give you a shot. The shit the UFC pulls has gotten even more blatant over the years.

If they don't want you to be champ, you probably won't be. Unless you can fight 3 contenders a year, for a few years, then take a late notice/injured fight against the champ etc. They burn these guys out and give their marketing gimmicks every single benefit they can going into a fight. With a complete and utter clownshow like Colby, they won't even pretend. They'll just say 'Haha, call him a gay communist and that you won't fight him, that'll do it'.

Where's the poll option for

"rooting for dimestore Chael Sonnen to get tko'd by a flying knee to the sternum while cowering against the cage"?

If I lay money on him , and it’s a strong consideration at this point

All in on Colby just for the reaction of having him win. Ending 2024 with the two Sean's and Colby as champions would be hilarious

Back