Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

• Total voters
I hope Colby wins for the Sean Strickland factor of pissing people off. I like Leon and was happy when head shotted Usman so if Leon wins I won't be let down.

on sight for life, fine but what he did is cowardly
anyone that actually thinks a sucker punch is OK because words were said, is retarded. a sucker punch is never cool. should never be celebrated. that is the weakest shit you could do.

I am. The dad joke on Leon was dumb though.

anyone that actually thinks a sucker punch is OK because words were said, is retarded. a sucker punch is never cool. should never be celebrated. that is the weakest shit you could do.
Anyone who thinks that they can go around saying whatever they want about people all day and thinks they wont got cracked in the mouth,are retarded. But go ahead,go try it out and see how it works out for you.

Anyone who thinks that they can go around saying whatever they want about people all day and thinks they wont got cracked in the mouth,are retarded. But go ahead,go try it out and see how it works out for you.
a sucker punch, hiding, is totally different than a confrontation. if you think sucker punching in any circumstance is OK, then that is pretty lame. because of words.

Eventually ends with someone catching a bullet in a night club. So I hear.
yup also pretty lame. maybe its my generation, but we never thought sucker punching was OK. that is a total bitch move and the guy who is doing the sucker punch is looked down on.

Let's go Colby! I really don't care about Leon. Colby on the other hand is entertaining and I like his fighting style.

I don't understand the issue? It's just words on a forum.
And yet I feel no reason to ever sucker punch you. Weird. Your stance that a sucker punch is OK in this set of circumstances says far more about yourself than you realize. That is a bitch move. yes these are the words that i'm stating. And I acknowledge you stating yours. It is still a bitch move.

Shavkat will undoubtedly become champ … just a matter of when , not if …
exactly which is why colby had nothing to say about him, doesn't want to give shavkat any coverage. assuming colby wins, he wants wonderboy to win and set up that fight.

And yet I feel no reason to ever sucker punch you. Weird. Your stance that a sucker punch is OK in this set of circumstances says far more about yourself than you realize. That is a bitch move. yes these are the words that i'm stating. And I acknowledge you stating yours. It is still a bitch move.
I never said it was ok to do it.

I just have no sympathy for Colby and enjoyed that he got his. Everyone likes to pretend that this isn't the kind of thing his actions will result in,like they became retarded all of a sudden.

Ask and ye shall receive. If they can't get you in a match and you keep talking,they'll find another way. The rules don't apply to Colby to how far he'll go so why should anyone else play by the rules?

Back