Is Bugs Bunny the P4P GOAT cartoon character?

Big tits? WTF that tree looks like it's saying "How taste my big pee pee, Tim Sylvia?"

But Captain Caveman was the best. Hairy manlet idiot yet he somehow had more bishes than Tom Vu.

captain-caveman-and-the-teen-angels-fi.jpg
Thanks for the Tom Vu reference. I rewatched his infomercial, and it is even better than I remembered, plus bonus youtube comment commentary.

"Dude couldn't even use $10 of that $15K to get a normal looking haircut?"

Big tits? WTF that tree looks like it's saying "How taste my big pee pee, Tim Sylvia?"

But Captain Caveman was the best. Hairy manlet idiot yet he somehow had more bishes than Tom Vu.

captain-caveman-and-the-teen-angels-fi.jpg

They should do an animated version of the Pumps and a Bump video with Captain Caveman as MC Hammer.

Micky Mouse is more famous, he have so much star power he does'nt even need to be in actual cartoons (i remember him just in the Fantasia wizard short and few others)

Donald Duck more funny

Homer Simpson had lot less years to estabilish himself, yet huge impact on pop culture

Bart Simpson is not fun as Homer (who fit better Simpson adult target), but at least at first had more iconic look/role

Me, Grimlock, fight Decepticon!

Funny thing is, Grimlock was supposed to be a good combat leader. He and all the other Dinobots originally spoke in full sentences in the comic books.

For some reason, they decided to make him a moron in the Transformers cartoon show. and so all depictions of Grimlock after that had him going "Grrr, we Dinobots, we strong, we fight" etc. etc.

Ah, 40 years later, I still know this crap!

Last edited:
He's up there.

Just have to be careful about separating the character from the very well written cartoons he was placed in.

I love those cartoons though.

Not even goat of his own cartoon series.

Here's Mel Blanc debuting his Barney Rubble voice 10 years before the first appearance of the Flintstones.

Funny thing is, Grimlock was supposed to be a good combat leader. He and all the other Dinobots originally spoke in full sentences in the comic books.

For some reason, they decided to make him a moron in the Transformers cartoon show. and so all depictions of Grimlock after that had him going "Grrr, we Dinobots, we strong, we fight" etc. etc.

The best was the one where Grimlock turned into a super genius, built the Technobots and then transferred his super intelligence into their gestalt form Computron, the world's biggest computer nerd. He realized that being super smart wasn't all it's cracked up to be and that being a moron was more fun.

Last edited:

Grimlock wasn't a good combat leader in the comics. He bred fear and dissension.

Back