Is Cardi B a hypocrite?

Bronx keeps creating it.

Most of the people that I know who took part in this march are sex workers of one kind or another. I don’t think it makes them hypocrites. Sex workers deserve respect too, probably the girls that are most in need of it actually.

Her body is bangin and her voice is annoying that's all I know

Do you go to strip joints?

Yeah wouldn't the people who go to those strip clubs be engaging in behavior that supports said objectification? So they propagate it as well. So does that make their opinions not matter. Not sure the logic being used either.

rap is just getting worse and worse,its fuckin horrible how far into the shitter its going.

Yeah wouldn't the people who go to those strip clubs be engaging in behavior that supports said objectification? So they propagate it as well. So does that make their opinions not matter. Not sure the logic being used either.

I personally have nothing against strippers or dancers, whatever you want them called. I don't frequent these places but I've been. I just see it as another job people do not something to be looked down upon. I have met plenty of people that will say it's a low status in life but they're there twice a week. It's baffling to me.

Cardi B is a trash rapper, but being a stripper doesn't void any opinions that women shouldn't be sexually abused.

What the fuck is this trash thread?

Cardi B is a trash rapper, but being a stripper doesn't void any opinions that women shouldn't be sexually abused.

What the fuck is this trash thread?
Weak bait thread imo

She worked in a profession that promotes and thrives off of women being objectified.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. You honestly couldn't make that connection?
>women who own their sexuality and use it as they wish should be treated poorly

You're dumb

>women who own their sexuality and use it as they wish should be treated poorly

You're dumb

Im not surprised you don't understand the point 21 Fred Savage.

I'll try and help you tho, because I am a nice guy after all.

Pointing out hypocrisy and supporting poor treatment of a group of people are not mutually exclusive. But it's a conclusion that a young, desperate, over emotional person would come to due to a lack of understanding.

Cheers!

Im not surprised you don't understand the point 21 Fred Savage.

I'll try and help you tho, because I am a nice guy after all.

Pointing out hypocrisy and supporting poor treatment of a group of people are not mutually exclusive. But it's a conclusion that a young, desperate, over emotional person would come to due to a lack of understanding.

Cheers!
didnt read this entire post lel

Back