Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

UFC is Luck Charlie doesn't tryout for Tuff Enough. He would win that shit and Wreck Aldo in the first rd.

Charlie Z would destroy Conor inside 2 mins
Don't care about the fight (Charlie Z FTW), just want to see these guys trash talk each other. Do a 6 month build up and a world tour.

Charlie Z is nothing but a little shit talking punk, Dan Quinn would dust him off with a quickness inside of a round

latest

Play the violin and bring women to triple digit orgasms with a quickness playas, mahalo

I think he's schizo,he's made hundreds of videos he'll leave up for an hour or so then take down.

I've watched a few of them and some while in the dark rambling doing his best in the world thing he will abruptly stop talking and look off and say something like "Yeah" or "Uh Huh" like he's answering someone.

Probably hallucinating, glad he's into boxing and not hunting.

Its called crystal meth

WBC HW Champ Deontay Wilder beat the shit out of him in a gym. Made him run out the door, while he was still talking shit after the beating. "I'm still the best." Lolz

Deontay went only 10 percent on his retarded ass...had he punched like he would a regular opponent Charlie would be in a coma and died

He's completely insane. However his desire for self preservation has saved him many many beatings.

Mental problems without a shadow of a doubt. You don't troll by fighting a undefeated HW with a 100% record.

Just discovered this guy on YT, he legit has mental issues lol.

His dad also defends and supports his behavior. Are they both insane?

Nah, just 2 narcissistic cons. Crappy people who capitalize on victimizing innocents however they can. They rely on public pity (he must have issues he can't control, I feel sorry for the poor victimizer) to keep from being stopped from their racket, hence them still being at it after all this time.

You enablers in society make me even sicker than these people do.

He's a piece of shit

He goes to random weight gyms, finds a built dude, has a chat and susses out whether he's a gentle giant or not then if he thinks he has no fighting experience asks if he will spar with him, then while the guy is standing there gumpy wondering why this guy wants to spar in a weights gym Charlie sucker punches them and starts swinging hard

When they back up and go wtf man he says "u done? u done" then starts raising his hands and saying just beat this 6'6 200b heavyweight ex marine I'm the best

meanwhile women on their ellipticals in the background

Apparently his dads a wealthy dentist and does whatever he wants

I don't pay attention to boxing or mma so I never heard of him. But after watching a few of his videos just now it's pretty clear he has some sort of mental illness.

I thought wilder was going to kill him. Guy just seems like a waste of space who gets off on getting beat up and sucker punching random people at planet fitness.

I remember seeing one of his vids where a group of guys are pleading with his father outside of a gym, genuinely begging his father to do something about him because he's going to get himself killed.

There's also some other idiot on YouTube who "confronts" pro bodybuilders and fighters. The title of the video is always something like "MMA Fighter confronts Boxer and almost kicks his ass." There's one of him accusing jay cutler of steroid use another one of him yelling at Gennady Golovkin's bodyguards. While GGG signs autographs. Truly another winner.

Back