is conor the most annoying ufc star ever?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
i usually change the channel if i see conor is on. his voice is grading to the ears and he's so friggin annoying and full of himself... that being said, (unfortunately) you have to give him props. he's on a tear and there's no denying he's a massive talent and he backs up his smack talk. so i'm not questioning that... my question is he universally known as the most annoying ufc star ever? i imagine ronda has a similar large group that dislikes her. who else?

I enjoy him, but I could see how people could absolutely not.

He's gotten more annoying than funny now. He was really lame yesterday, and his "act" just feels played out. Like, when I see him on camera, all I see is a fake character. It's hard to take him seriously. I wish more fighters would see that he's as fake as they come.

Do you remember Ronda Rousey?

As a fan, he can be cringeworthy at times, but it's about recognizing the bigger picture.

There are a lot more cringeworthy fighters than him, though. Like Ferguson on is media interview. Mendes. Ronda, obviously.

Last edited:
He's gotten more annoying than funny now. He was really lame yesterday, and his "act" just feels played out. Like, when I see him on camera, all I see is a fake character. It's hard to take him seriously. I wish more fighters would see that he's as fake as they come.
you're 100% right. and his "act" is fine/makes sense in a way, because that's how he sells tickets. but i just can't take it. he tries WAY to hard. phony. silly. annoying.

I dunno Ronda and Conor are both pretty annoying.

Conor's managed to be more annoying and yell over people louder than Chael and Trump.

No, not Conor himself.

But along with those of Shogun and BJ Penn back in the day, his fans are the most annoying.

Is it just me or is Chael Sonnen hands down the most annoying of all time? He just said the stupidest shit and he wasnt even good. Nobody cared to see him fight silva the second time and fighting jon jones was the most lackluster title fight(hype and actual fight wise) I can think of in recent memory

Back