is conor the most annoying ufc star ever?

Ronda Rousey by far! I don't find Conor annoying. His fans are annoying because they just repeat whatever he says, but he's pretty funny sometimes

I like the guy, but it feels like he brought back all the WWF fans that left when Brock got hammered.

NO his fault but I do hold it against him.

with a few losses coming in the near future , no one will care about him and the supporters will understand what kind of an annoying guy they did support

..............................if he was in terminator with ahhhnold everyone would think differently.

Actually i like him only inside the ocagon. Before he was sharp and funny outside as well, but nowdays when he talks he sounds like a spoiled baby the most of time.

i usually change the channel if i see conor is on. his voice is grading to the ears and he's so friggin annoying and full of himself... that being said, (unfortunately) you have to give him props. he's on a tear and there's no denying he's a massive talent and he backs up his smack talk. so i'm not questioning that... my question is he universally known as the most annoying ufc star ever? i imagine ronda has a similar large group that dislikes her. who else?
wow, if you thought he was annoying back then........

Idk the answer but he certainly laid down a template of douche-baggery on a level the sport has never seen before

i usually change the channel if i see conor is on. his voice is grading to the ears and he's so friggin annoying and full of himself... that being said, (unfortunately) you have to give him props. he's on a tear and there's no denying he's a massive talent and he backs up his smack talk. so i'm not questioning that... my question is he universally known as the most annoying ufc star ever? i imagine ronda has a similar large group that dislikes her. who else?

This made me check the date and then I understood what was going on.

He's both the most annoying and biggest piece of human garbage ever assembled. I wish he vanishes from the face of the Earth.

Not really, only time he was really annoying is when he would take the limelight from a great UFC event and amazing performances from fighters by fake retiring once the event was over. He narcissist who can’t take it when the spotlight wasn’t on him.

McGregor fights are never boring and he can be pretty funny so he gets a bit of a pass. Colby is far more annoying, he brings nothing to the table.

also very true. i forgot how much he'd complain and bitch about his injuries in every interview. used to drive me nuts.
It was becoming very hard to stay a fan of his. Him and shamrock both. Why the hell did you take the fignt then?

Is it just me or is Chael Sonnen hands down the most annoying of all time? He just said the stupidest shit and he wasnt even good. Nobody cared to see him fight silva the second time and fighting jon jones was the most lackluster title fight(hype and actual fight wise) I can think of in recent memory
Chael goes through life being the most talkative guy I ever heard without saying anything meaningful whatsoever.

Yes.

In his day, Conor was very talented, but he became a megalomaniac (as quickly as he became a star), and not-coincidently couldn't get "a win" after is mental illness began.

At this point, Conor is a wealthy idiot, with a high opinion of himself, with ZERO potential of winning another title.

Unwatchable POS as of this writing ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back