Is Darren Till having a Ronda moment?

nothing worse than a KO artist getting KOed. especially a fighter who thought he couldn't get ko'd.

If This were boxing he would take a year off then have a couple of tune-up fights...but this ain't boxing.

Last edited:
would u prefer if he immediately started posting a list of excuses?

That final attack was very deceptive,but he def needs to keep his fuckin hands up.
Before the last attack he got tagged clean quite a few times, could sense it coming, I'll admit I didn't expect him to be knocked out cold though, thought maybe tko

1u31if.jpg

The case of Darren Till.

It has been:
6 days
Since anyone has seen or heard from the generally loud, young, Liverpool scouser.

He was last seen in London on March 16, 2019.

UFC-1101174.jpg

This is concerning because surely by now he would have posted on social media in some capacity.

Instead all we have, is silence.

If you, or anyone you know see or hear from Darren Till, please let us know immediately.
YJ0tWHr.gif

Maybe he's suicidal, or just thinking about his future...whether he should move up, etc

Did you hear the sound his head made when it smashed into the canvas?

Give him a moment

I hope he's ok, But he wouldn't give a fuck about any of his opponents if he ko'd them in the exact same way.

Maybe he just doesn't spend all his time on social media.
It's not exactly hard to see 10+ day gaps between his Instagram and Twitter posts in the past.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Till man say something. He didn't act like this after the Woodley loss, this is just weird.

He needs to stop using that bullshit stance when he is in the pocket. He throws that big hand and just stands there afterwards.

MasviGOAT stole his soul.. he will never be the same after that fight.
jorge-masvidal-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-night-weighin-picture-id632870792

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Till man say something. He didn't act like this after the Woodley loss, this is just weird.

I'm sure getting sparked by a champion who many at the time believed was the welterweight GOAT has a different effect on one's self esteem than getting sparked by a 5-4 journeyman.

I live about 10 minutes from Liverpool and know a fair few loudmouth scousers, trust me, Till is not going to wear this loss well.

His whole shtick was about believing himself to be the best fighter that ever lived. Now he's faced with the harsh reality of being brutally slept by somewhat of a UFC journeyman (a badass one at that, granted).

Someone needs to keep a close eye on him and make sure he gets the help he needs through this period of his life.

I read that whole thing with Robert Stack's voice in my head....

Back