• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Darren Till having a Ronda moment?

It will be tough for Till to come back. He was destroyed in back to back fights. He might have to accept the journeyman role moving forward, can't see him fighting for a title again. MMA is a brutal sport.

1u31if.jpg

The case of Darren Till.

It has been:
6 days
Since anyone has seen or heard from the generally loud, young, Liverpool scouser.

He was last seen in London on March 16, 2019.

UFC-1101174.jpg

This is concerning because surely by now he would have posted on social media in some capacity.

Instead all we have, is silence.

If you, or anyone you know see or hear from Darren Till, please let us know immediately.
YJ0tWHr.gif

Dude got kicked in the penis the k'd the f.o. and dumped his gorilla skull hard on the canvas. #dead

"Fooken anywun n evrywun. I doan kehh. I'm nawt skehhed ov anywun."
RIP Darren Till - first death in the octagon

Last edited:
that was a scary KO

he could've died In all seriousness

brutal KO + huge weight cut / bounced his head off the canvas. You've gotta be a little shook after a knockout like that, especially you first.

He's no Ronda, hes likely gutted and wants some privacy.

No. Darren Till knows how to make a fist.

In all seriousness, it has been five minutes since he got KO'd. Give the fucking guy a chance to relax

As he was just stunned and not 100% out he's probably still pissed off about the early stoppage

Hope the guys chin recovers like Rampage’s after that brutal knee KO against Wanderlei, guy has fought like 25 times since and hasn’t been KO’ed (tko’ed a couple of fights later by Shogun but that’s it)

I hope he's ok, But he wouldn't give a fuck about any of his opponents if he ko'd them in the exact same way.
What the fuck does this farcical made up theory have to do with anything?

Probably out getting drunk at night clubs and fighting in the streets when he's supposed to be so busy training that he cannot take care of the kid(s) he abandoned.

Thats what she wanted too.
Yeah but Ronda acted like a massive dick and Till hasn't really other than the whole I don't give a shit about my kids thing.

Yeah but Ronda acted like a massive dick and Till hasn't really other than the whole I don't give a shit about my kids thing.
So?

She is as entitled to her privacy as anyone else.

It may take a minute for Till get his stuff he didn't just get KO'ed he got KTFO in his hometown there's difference.

Back