Is dom cruz comeback story the best sport story ever ?

He schooled TJ so bad that he won by split decision.Dummy.Not even mentioning most people thought TJ won.
Cruz hater detected lol , go rewatch the fight , tj was never taked down before dom fight and cruz outwrestled him , dom took him down like he was a child , tj opponents struggled with tj footwork , cruz outmoved him and outstroked him , dom made tj hit the air all the time . How that is not a schooling ?

Pretty fucking awesome. GSP coming back after almost 5 years to go up a wieght class and win the belt is also cool.

I'm pretty sure anyone on EARTH would rather take the win vs Cancer over GGG any day...
Yeah sure but the result of the comeback to the sport wasnt as good as dom comeback . talking about just normal life danny jacobs overcame a lot more

1235 cruz , rewatch the fight

Most damaging strike of the fight was a leg kick by tj.

Tj was in his face the entire fight.

Not once was Cruz able to get into his bouncing around style.
Tj didint let him breathe for a second

<Manning1> homeboy can barely walk or form coherent ideas... that shit is disturbing not inspirational
The fact that he wasn't even supposed to walk again was crazy. Yeah, he looked a bit awkward walking at the draft but shit man, he's beating the odds already.

Not even the most impressive comeback in MMA, let alone all sports. I like Dom but he barely beat TJ. Did he tear all the ligaments in his knee AND break his femur in 2 places? Because Frank Mir did and he was on deaths doorstep, later to come back and win the belt again.

Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and came back to rush for over 2000 yards the next season. His career was suppose to be over.

Frank Mir has best comeback in MMA.

Safely in the top 15,000 sports stories ever.

tj was never taked down before dom fight and cruz outwrestled him , dom took him down like he was a child
You have no idea what you're talking about. Simply putting someone on their back for mere seconds because they were moving forward isn't outgrappling someone.Wrestling is about control. TJ had more control time from one takedown than Dom's four and was able to get back to his feet within seconds, and he was only able to take TJ down for those brief seconds because Dillashaw was moving forward and trying to take his head off while Cruz was pitter pattering.

cruz outmoved him
LOL the hell is that?

outstroked him
No he didn't.TJ outstruck him in 1,4,5.He also outstruck him in total

dom made tj hit the air all the time
The unified rules only score aggression, damage, strikes landed, and dominant positions and TJ was superior at these.Try again TJ hater.

I wouldn't say best ever. Ryan Shazier is the best I've seen recent memory.
His career is over. He might never walk properly ever again. I watched his injury live against the Bengals. Poor, poor technique. Always keep you head up and see what your hitting.

Sad story about how improper technique ruined an extremely promising potentially HOF career.

All of sport? That's saying too much.

But i will stay this story doesn't get nearly as much attention as it should. It's one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of MMA.

Shannon briggs life story or Vinny paz comeback would be my choice but Dom has one of the greatest combacks in MMA.

Dom's is good ..... but Big George Foremans was better ..... winning the title at 45 years old

george-ko-moorer_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Fights only 1 minute in four years , overcomes 3 acl injuries and 1 groin injury , everybody thought he was done , many friends including his girlfriend dumped him and he still was able to come back and school silly dilly to win the belt he never lost back . a true inspiration and an all time great

F*ck no. I don't think it would be the best in MMA.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Simply putting someone on their back for mere seconds because they were moving forward isn't outgrappling someone.Wrestling is about control. TJ had more control time from one takedown than Dom's four and was able to get back to his feet within seconds, and he was only able to take TJ down for those brief seconds because Dillashaw was moving forward and trying to take his head off while Cruz was pitter pattering.

LOL the hell is that?

No he didn't.TJ outstruck him in 1,4,5.He also outstruck him in total

The unified rules only score aggression, damage, strikes landed, and dominant positions and TJ was superior at these.Try again TJ hater.
113 strikes for Cruz with 97 being head shots
114 for dillishaw with 64 being head shots
Screenshot_2018-05-30-15-59-44.png

4 TD for Cruz to 1 for Dillishaw
Screenshot_2018-05-30-15-59-22.png

1, 2, 3 and 5 for Cruz 49-46

*Damn TJ missed a lot of strikes

30% Usman should 100% stop creating threads.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back