Is Fedor Emelianenko a better or worse than BJJ Black Belt?

Saying "black belt" is too broad of a term, if you mean worlds class black belt competitors, no freaking chance.
Sport bjj is a completely different competition, different rules, different type of athletes, I don't even think most of the top mma fighters without jiu jtisu background know what a reverse de la riva is,

The kid in this video is a purple belt and would wreck every top mma fighter without a jiu jtisu background in a jiu jtisu match, easily.

Saying "black belt" is too broad of a term, if you mean worlds class black belt competitors, no freaking chance.
Sport bjj is a completely different competition, different rules, different type of athletes, I don't even think most of the top mma fighters without jiu jtisu background know what a reverse de la riva is,

The kid in this video is a purple belt and would wreck every top mma fighter without a jiu jtisu background in a jiu jtisu match, easily.

oh boy I can totally see some one like Fedor or Barnnett have no chance whatsoever against the kid. Oh boy, the fear

He fucks up black belts on a regular basis. But he ain't doing shit to Fedor, let's be real for one fucking second. It's Fedor. Jesus.

In terms of pure submission grappling, I would expect even a prime Fedor to lose to any ADCC medalist. In the gi under BJJ rules he'd get destroyed by any top BJJ guy. But it really doesn't matter, because his game isn't built for sport grappling, it's built for MMA, and he's a fantastic MMA grappler.

In terms of pure submission grappling, I would expect even a prime Fedor to lose to any ADCC medalist. In the gi under BJJ rules he'd get destroyed by any top BJJ guy. But it really doesn't matter, because his game isn't built for sport grappling, it's built for MMA, and he's a fantastic MMA grappler.

he won't get destroyed. Cuz with Gi, t hey aren't taking Fedor down

oh boy I can totally see some one like Fedor or Barnnett have no chance whatsoever against the kid. Oh boy, the fear
That kid trains jiu jitsu full time under a multiple times world champion in Lucas Lepri and is one of those kids that started jiu jtisu when they were like 8 years old, by the time they are 18, despite having a blue belt, they are ultra high level black belts.
That's why "better than a black belt" is a broad definition.

He fucks up black belts on a regular basis. But he ain't doing shit to Fedor, let's be real for one fucking second. It's Fedor. Jesus.
Fedor ain't shit in bjj, to put it mildly.

Prime Fedor wins against prime Royce Gracie/Rickson Gracie in an IBJJF match, dunno how well he does against Jimenez.

That kid trains jiu jitsu full time under a multiple times world champion in Lucas Lepri and is one of those kids that started jiu jtisu when they were like 8 years old, byber seeing on Sher the time they are 18, despite having a blue belt, they are ultra high level black belts.

This is one of the dumbest things I remember seeing on Sherdog. Impressed.

That kid trains jiu jitsu full time under a multiple times world champion in Lucas Lepri and is one of those kids that started jiu jtisu when they were like 8 years old, by the time they are 18, despite having a blue belt, they are ultra high level black belts.

Oh boy new breeds 2.0

Oh boy new breeds 2.0
This is one of the dumbest things I remember seeing on Sherdog. Impressed.
So we had delusional Fedor fans on Sherdog over the years overhyping him and his skillset so that now people are so brainwashed to think he would be competitive with world class bjj competitors in bjj, just because "he is Fedor".
You are a bunch of lunatics.

Next story, Fedor was the first man to land on the moon and Fedor found a cure to cancer.

So we had delusional Fedor fans on Sherdog over the years overhyping him and his skillset so that now people are so brainwashed to think he would be competitive with world class bjj competitors in bjj, just because "he is Fedor".

Next story, Fedor was the first man to land on the moon and Fedor found a cure to cancer.
Stop crying like a little bitch. Always whining about something.

Said the guy with the Fedor avatar.
Hurt your feelings?
Not at all. I don't think Fedor would be able to compete with the best in BJJ at his peak. Maybe he would be able to hang, he was very explosive and extremely hard to catch, but I doubt it.

It's just sad how triggered you get because of someones opinion. Everytime I see you post it's you whining about something, especially if it's about Fedor.

Not at all. I don't think Fedor would be able to compete with the best in BJJ at his peak. Maybe he would be able to hang, he was very explosive and extremely hard to catch, but I doubt it.

It's just sad how triggered you get because of someones opinion. Everytime I see you post it's you whining about something, especially if it's about Fedor.
This is my first post in this thread

I didn't even mention Fedor and kept it vague, mma fighters without a bjj background would lose in bjj against bjj players, stop.

What happened is delusional Fedor fans like yourself got "triggered".

he won't get destroyed. Cuz with Gi, t hey aren't taking Fedor down
They would sit in guard.
Totally, things is I don´t know why some people put the BJJ black belt as saint grial, I would prefer be a Sambo monster with a more realistic grappling than World Champion without a single takedown.

What's wrong with you? IveI never trained with Roberto but know lots of people who have. I'm saying right now, at this moment, Fedor could put on a gi and go bjj rules and not get tapped. Why is that so far fetched? He was almost on the Russian judo team, has a TON of subs in mma, and has only been subbed once by Fabricio Fucking Werdum. He also has probably 50 pounds on the kid.

I'm not saying he'd beat Buchecha. Why your panties in such a wad?

Back