Is green tea a performance enhancer?

LOl you can drink Lapsang Suchong but not green tee. I like the stuff but it's an acquired taste and to some people it's probably what they would expect by sucking on a smoked piece of leather and pine needles.
They taste different. One taste I like, the other does not do much for me. Genmaicha from Japan (Green tea with puffed brown rice in it) is pretty good, my favorite of all the green teas if I have to choose one to drink.

Many people agree with you about the taste of Lapsang Suchong, but I love it.

They taste different. One taste I like, the other does not do much for me. Genmaicha from Japan (Green tea with puffed brown rice in it) is pretty good, my favorite of all the green teas if I have to choose one to drink.

Many people agree with you about the taste of Lapsang Suchong, but I love it.
I really like the stuff too but it took a bit of getting used too.

I have some of the rice green tea at home right now. I kinda like it too. Has almost a popcorn taste to it. My favorite is just good old school Matcha though.

I really like the stuff too but it took a bit of getting used too.

I have some of the rice green tea at home right now. I kinda like it too. Has almost a popcorn taste to it. My favorite is just good old school Matcha though.
Popcorn taste...bullseye.

I've been drinking green tea every day for many years now, i don't really like the taste but i drink it for the health benefits. I've been drinking it for so long that the taste doesn't bother me anymore. It's great to drink it right after a meal so it helps with digesting

I think it's performance enhancing tbh, once i drank like 5 cups in a day and i had so much energy i couldn't sleep, it was horrible. Makes sense considering it has some caffeine in it and i don't really drink coffee so the effects really hit me, that is why i limit the amount i drink to 2 cups tops

Ever since I discovered these things I can't not order them on the very rare occasion I go to Starbucks. I currently only drink water. No coffee or tea. I cut out the soda a while back, was drinking too much Mountain Dew at work and I know that shit will give you diabetes and rot your teeth.

greenteafrapp.jpg

My drink of choice at Starbucks, also. I get the unsweetened, no whip green tea frap. The unsweetened frap still has sugar in it and is pretty sweet

Back