Is Hilary Clinton the weakest candidate of all time?

I find it much more plausable that people actually saw her for the terrible, corrupt human being she is and chose a reality tv star over that.
That is a story you can tell, but it doesn’t line up with many facts.

Hillary Clinton received the second most total votes of any candidate ever, so the idea that “people” rejected her en masse is kind of ludicrous.

There were 130,000,000 votes cast, Clinton got 3,000,000 more votes, yet Trump won based on 80,000 votes in four states.

Those are the facts. The claim that this election was some sort of “populist” mandate for Trump is laughable, looked at in that sober light.

What makes it seem like it was a total rejection of Clinton is that it was a shocking upset. She was “supposed” to win the popular vote by 5% (which would have triggered an electoral college landslide) and she only actually won it by 2%, which resulted in an unlikely defeat.

Last edited:
That is a story you can tell, but it doesn’t line up with many facts.

Hillary Clinton received the second most total votes of any candidate ever, so the idea that “people” rejected her en masse is kind of ludicrous.

There were 130,000,000 votes cast, Clinton got 3,000,000 more votes, yet Trump won based on 80,000 votes in four states.

Those are the facts, so the idea that this election was some sort of popular mandate for Trump is laughable, looked at in sober light.

What makes it seem like it was a total rejection of Clinton is that it was a shocking upset. She was “supposed” to win by a landslide.

So a couple states voted for her in a higher ratio, too bad she was too stupid to realize most votes =/= president. That fatal flaw alone shows how incompetant a candidate she was/is.

She was the most corrupt candidate ever and the fact she lost to Donald fucking Trump shows how people truly detested her.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

She was the most corrupt candidate ever and the fact she lost to Donald fucking Trump shows how people truly detested her.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg
You are beating your drum and sticking to your story, but it still doesn’t make sense.

“People” in general did not reject Hilary Clinton.

She got 3,000,000 more votes.

She won several of the most populous states, including New York, Massachusetts, and California, by massive margins.

She won almost every single major metropolitan area by a massive margin.

This election is the story of a nation divided by geography, ideology, and media.

Last edited:
You are beating your drum and sticking to your story, but it still doesn’t make sense.

“People” in general did not reject Hilary Clinton.

She got 3,000,000 more votes.

She won several of the most populous states, including New York, Massachusetts, and California, by massive margins.

She won almost every single major metropolitan area by a massive margin.

This election is the story of a nation divided by geography, ideology, and media.

She lost the game of electoral points because nobody trusted her, not because she couldn't connect with them.

She was garbage, so was Donald Trump, regardless of whether you think he has been doing a good job or not. Trump was in reality a horror show, worst case scenario candidate, openly rooted for by the opposition initially, that became the Republican nominee only through a series of misfortunes for the GOP establishment, while Hillary was the clear "chosen one".

Trump stumbled into his position while Hillary's path to Presidency was carefully crafted for decades. In that sense, Hillary truly was the drizzling shits. A charisma vacuum who enabled a used cars salesman to be elected into office.

She will go down in history as a massive waste of time and effort for the Democrat party.

She was garbage, so was Donald Trump, regardless of whether you think he has been doing a good job or not. Trump was in reality a horror show, worst case scenario candidate, openly rooted for by the opposition initially, that became the Republican nominee only through a series of misfortunes for the GOP establishment, while Hillary was the clear "chosen one".

Trump stumbled into his position while Hillary's path to Presidency was carefully crafted for decades. In that sense, Hillary truly was the drizzling shits. A charisma vacuum who enabled a used cars salesman to be elected into office.

She will go down in history as a massive waste of time and effort for the Democrat party.

The shitty thing is, I honestly think Bernie would have beaten Trump. The DNC is a shitty shady organization. It reminds me of that old acme cartoon with Wile E Coyote and the roadrunner. The Democrats tried so hard to outsmart the GOP with shady underhanded tactics, while the GOP just understood how the rules worked and just kept it simple and pandered to their base. Right or wrong, like him or not, Trump and the Repubs pretty much dominated the Democrats all things considered.

The shitty thing is, I honestly think Bernie would have beaten Trump. The DNC is a shitty shady organization. It reminds me of that old acme cartoon with Wile E Coyote and the roadrunner. The Democrats tried so hard to outsmart the GOP with shady underhanded tactics, while the GOP just understood how the rules worked and just kept it simple and pandered to their base. Right or wrong, like him or not, Trump and the Repubs pretty much dominated the Democrats all things considered.

I have no idea how Bernie would've held up in the mud-slinging fest that is the U.S. Presidential election. It is not only a mental feat to win the election, but also a physical feat for a 70+ year old man. A lot of negative things can be (and have been) said about Trump, but one positive for him as a candidate is that he was absolutely unrelenting when it came to campaigning and marketing himself to any audience that would listen. Were some of his biggest supporters probably KKK or Neo-Nazis, or conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones? Perhaps so, but here was a man who truly did not give a fuck and didn't look down on his nose, on anybody. To win a democratic election, you do not get to pick and choose your voter base. It is purely about winning, afterwards you can worry about the implications of winning.

GOP did possess a more "base" understanding of how things worked in America, than the Democrats at this time. If you're dealt a bad hand, sometimes you just need to double down on it, and bluff and bullshit your way through. That's what the GOP did, while holding onto their nose at nominating Trump as their candidate, and it was extremely effective. I think it shows that all the apologies over manufactured scandals, and the tip-toeing around tough issues, that the politicians have been doing, are not really necessary to win an election. What's necessary is that your message gets sent out to a mass audience.

The people don't care about "negative publicity" as much as the media does. Any publicity can be good publicity.

Last edited:
First she shs lost to a junior senator who did nothing in congress...oh and he happened to be the first black guy too.

Next she managed to lose to the biggest moron to ever run for president. Dude was literally a bad reality show host.

But Hiliary still managed to be worse canadates than these two.

I honestly think she is the worse major candidate to run

Styles make elections. She was the IDEAL opponent for Trump. She coasted to the front of the line because of her husband, she reeked of Ivy League wonkism and establishment snobbery, and she had never really accomplished anything. Also a perfect set up for him to get the misogynist vote. Also a pretty good set up for Trump to defend the groping allegations given her husband's history. She had a lousy track record. She had screwed up health care under her husband, completely botched the "Arab Spring" and voted for the Iraq War. Then she ran a dumb campaign hoping to reach for victories in Arizona and Georgia while taking "blue wall" states for granted. She was Dewey to Trump's Truman.

This is not an endorsement of her, but I don't see how you can accurately call any candidate who won the popular vote the weakest candidate of all time.

He didn't win the popular vote. He won the electoral vote.

Something has to be said that that he got elected on the stupid idea that someone with no political or policy experience would know how to run the government better than people who have dedicated their lives to public service, very weak logic from a fairly large voting pool. Probably, the most illogical election in the last 100 years. I don't know if you can call him a strong candidate if the idea behind electing him was so weak.

Imean Mondale won 1 state.

And that is not even going back 40 years.

First she shs lost to a junior senator who did nothing in congress...oh and he happened to be the first black guy too.

Next she managed to lose to the biggest moron to ever run for president. Dude was literally a bad reality show host.

She lost to Donald Trump.

/Thread:rolleyes:

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

"You were supposed to destroy the Republicans, not give Trump the White House! Bring balance to America, not leave us in darkness!"

Last edited:
If we're talking the weakest/dumbest campaign, no. That would be Goldwater or Dukakis.

Jack almost never goes in the heavies because he's still mad about mir beating his pride favorites

LOL! Mir lost badly to my Pride favorite (and generally, I'm not the kind of fan who gets mad at any fight outcome or who strongly dislikes any fighters). Just got bored with the HWs, like almost everyone does eventually.

Last edited:

Worse than Mondale? Mondale had California and New York go red when he ran against Reagan.

Back