Is Israel Adesanya one of the most fearless fighters?

Is Israel Adesanya one of the most fearless fighters?

• Total voters
His willingness to compete is great.

"Fearless" is good although people will bring up certain performances (like the Yoel fight for instance) and post the gif of him running.

I would say he's "competitive" and loves a challenge.

Man peoples opinions on that yoel fight is sol fuckin bias. Yoel did nothing.

Look who he's fought in his MMA career.

Melvin Guillard
Marvin Vettori - 2x
Brad Tavares
Derek Brunson
Anderson Silva
Kelvin Gastelum
Robert Whittaker - 2x
Yoel Romero
Paulo Costa
Jan Blachowicz
Jarred Cannonier
Alex Pereira

The guy is absolutely fearless. Never ducked anyone and now fighting again his biggest rival who he's never beaten and could very well be the most feared fighter today in Poatan.

Mad respects to Adesanya.

Signing up for fight ≠ being a fearless fighter.

I've actually never seen anyone physically run away from an opponent as often as Izzy.

So on the one hand, yeah, Israel Adesanya has a strong strength of schedule.

On the other hand, running, backing up, holding, "quickly touching, then running away" is not exactly the style of gladiator.

I think he's very confident in his skills. To me fearless is more like a guy who might know that he's going to get whooped, but still takes the fight, Izzy seems more like he just believes he's going to win so there's nothing for him to fear

I don’t like Adesanya at all. He’s top 5 on the ufc cringe list for sure but he fought a lot of killers, man. Ya cant deny that. Some people diss him for being too safe in some of those fights but like let’s be real, how many fighters have gone toe to toe with Romero and didn’t get KO’d.

Captura de pantalla (4).png

He fearless until those times he wakes up from a nightmare and gets consoled by daddy

He's one of the most active champions in recent memory, and never cherry-picked his opponents. Hespect.

main-qimg-1be204273fff95791d6fa60e0ec4ee7f
Came to post this.

He’s never really ducked anybody, although he clearly struggled coping with Alex pereira historically. Regardless, he faced him in the octagon without hesitation, and is willing to fight him again even after losing.

Back