• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Is it homophobic to find two men kissing or having sex in movies off-putting?

Yeah, are disgusted by things that make them ahitty people. Some people are disgusted by Hispanics, Some people are disgusted by left handed people, and some people are disgusted by gay people.

You got me though. I'm intolerant of bigotry. Ouch. I guess we're the same
Holy crap . . . imagine what goes through someone's mind when they see a comment about someone else's opinion they disagree with and feel the need to needlessly call them out for holding a different opinion on something like watching same sex PDA scenes in movie or TV show.

And then doubling down by calling them intolerant bigots.

Talk about something to be disgusted about.

Holy crap . . . imagine what goes through someone's mind when they see a comment about someone else's opinion they disagree with and feel the need to needlessly call them out for holding a different opinion on something like watching same sex PDA scenes in movie or TV show.

And then doubling down by calling them intolerant bigots.

Talk about something to be disgusted about.
That is you in your av, isn't it?

That is you in your av, isn't it?
Of course it is . . . I'm a 10 year-old red head with a mullet posting on Sherdog when I should be listening to Ms. Johnson talk about division.

Do you hate red heads with mullets or something?

You brought up nature dumb fuck “There is absolutely a biological basis in aversion towards things that are counter productive to the continuance of life or reproduction.”

This isn’t how homosexual behavior plays out in regargds to biology. And I backed that using research in nature.

That frustrated you so you began to screech about poop eating. Something you can’t back up .
The exception proves the rule dumb ass. We observe all sorts of behaviours that can be categorized in an infinite amount of ways, but to suggest that there are no biological aversions in sexuality because homosexual encounters in animals have been observed is especially stupid.

Animals, no matter how intelligent, are absolutely dominated by their instincts and will literally fuck anything that moves. And animals (like humans) don't always get it right. There is TONS of rape that goes on and for the sake of dominance, not pleasure.

In your sick fantasy world I can only imagine you extrapolating that study to mean these gay encounters are super romantic where the animals go down on each other and rub each other's nipples and shit. News flash, these encounters are not the gay scenes you jack off to at night. I guarantee you the animals being sodomized are not enjoying their gay encounter, lol.
And I backed that using research in nature.
LOL sure bud.

Shock is like the war room jobber. Just goes from thread to thread taking L's no matter what the subject is.

At least you guys are also seeing what I've seen when conversing with this guy. There's really no point in investing anymore time unless you just enjoy punching a KO'd opponent.

Shock is like the war room jobber. Just goes from thread to thread taking L's no matter what the subject is.

At least you guys are also seeing what I've seen when conversing with this guy. There's really no point in investing anymore time unless you just enjoy punching a KO'd opponent.
I like watching him eat feces.

Yeah, are disgusted by things that make them ahitty people. Some people are disgusted by Hispanics, Some people are disgusted by left handed people, and some people are disgusted by gay people.

You got me though. I'm intolerant of bigotry. Ouch. I guess we're the same

Who the fuck is disgusted by left handed people?

lol

You’re not even arguing you weren’t wrong and have dipped to bitching about auto correct lol pathetic
I wasn’t wrong. You still can’t spell. That’s like a 4th grade word.

And how are the kids? Can they spell better than you?

I like watching him eat feces.
Like the elephants do?

giphy.gif

I wasn’t wrong. You still can’t spell. That’s like a 4th grade word.

And how are the kids? Can they spell better than you?

There are multiple species that practice monogamy dummy. How is that different than them “dating”?

Who the fuck is disgusted by left handed people?

lol

The word in Latin for left handed is "sinister." Bias, distrust and hatred for left handedness has deep historical roots.

It's hard tonbelieve today because we've evolved past it, thankfully. But there were feeble minded simpletons who were disgusted by lefties and probably still are some places today.

Of course it is . . . I'm a 10 year-old red head with a mullet posting on Sherdog when I should be listening to Ms. Johnson talk about division.

Do you hate red heads with mullets or something?

Red heads are disgusting. I'm fine that they exist, but why do we need to see them all over chip and soap ads on TV? Gross.

I can't believe there are still idiots posting that having visceral disgust at dudes getting it on is bigotry or whatever. Like, people are grossed out by what they're grossed out by. It's not some logical, rational thing and doesn't need to be.

If two dudes give each other a quick peck in a movie...meh. It's over then you move on. If gay men engaging in sexual acts is a large part of a movie, sorry I yeah I don't wanna watch it. If others do that's great and I wish them an extremely happy viewing. I don't want to watch movies where morbidly obese people simulate copulation either. Or geriatrics. I'm not saying others can't enjoy movies where that's central to the plot. Not for me.

Like I said though, it's up to me to not watch that content. There's plenty of other stuff to consume. But for anyone that feels that of I don't want to watch it I'm a bigot? LMAO...eat a dick (pun intended).

Yes but do animals argue with strangers on a karate forum about dudes kissing and animals eating their own shit?
My dog eats his own shit and cat shit and likes to kiss dudes and I find it all disgusting...I'm a full blown bigot.

Back