Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator?

Joe Rogan GOAT commentator?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Are you ready for it?!
url

If you are talking UFC he was pretty much the only consistent colour commentator until very recently, like the last 8 years or so. All the other commentators are recently retired or still fighting: Bisping, DC, Cruz, Felder. Joe is the OG commentator, but it's hard to even compare when nobody else has been given the job for a comparable length of time. Personally I prefer Cruz with Bisping.

He is not.

GOAT commentator for MMA were the duo of Jimmy Smith & Sean Wheelock.

Joe has many flaws, as we all know. He bullshitt his height numbers, he pretends to be muscular when he takes testosterone, his legendary martial arts skills are to be proven, and he is ignorant and pretends to be smart, etc. However, he is an excellent communicator, and in my opinion, he is the best UFC commentator. Because of the way he communicates to the fans in general.

Joe may not be the GOAT broadcaster. But he is the GOAT podcaster.

Jon Anik is the GOAT commentator, by a mile at that. Factually on point, good delivery, neutral and unbiased about who he prefers to win and thinks is winning, and adds that value without putting himself at the center of it. The Jason Herzog of commentators

he's meant to be the backbone of commentating. stating facts, and setting up the color commentators on talking points. that's his job. he may be the goat in that particular aspect of calling fights, but not of all-time. color commentators are as equally important.

The Bass + Quadros combo was my personal favorite.

Back