Is Jon Jones a sociopath/psychopath?

Is Jon Jones a psychopath?

• Total voters
We totally needed another thread to shit on him. The first 6 or 7 were clearly not enough.

It was a reference to his last arrest. He told the cops he had short term memory issues and ADHD for some reason.
I remember hearing the memory issues part, not the ADHD part. First time I've heard it mentioned with Jon Jones so far.

If it's case by case HOF is associated with retirement, or end. Some athletes have a hard time with it. More like a funeral than a celebration. Chug it down.

Jon is a scumbag.

isn’t this well known??

I thought he said he went outside to get some stir fry…
He went out side to feed the homeless and give them clothing. Oh and to just shoot his gun into the sky.

get it right.

He went out side to feed the homeless and give them clothing. Oh and to just shoot his gun into the sky.

get it right.
Yeah God keeps putting Jon Jones to the test so he can improve as a human being.

Alcohol addiction is probably his biggest problem. Maybe followed by narcissism or something

get it right.

That is what im talking about. Jon has lost his fucking mind.

He needs an intervention of some kind. Obviously he needs to get sober but in general he needs to get his life in check.

Is not only his problem... it has to do on not being punished at all when he screw up. He feels he will always go away with it.

CTE? Is he a psychopath? Narcissist?

His family were all in town for his Hall of Fame Ceremony.
ef7fc2dd-cd2d-4267-9940-58e729a8593f.jpg

He was arrested around 5:45 AM. I could see him staying out late and getting drunk/coked up, coming home and his wife being pissed. Leads to an argument and police being called. The fact that its just a few hours after the HOF induction shows his mental volatility. Guy can flip a switch pretty fast.

Do you think we will ever see Jones fight again? Will he face jail time?

He pretends he is in control but what does he need control of? His life lol.

To be honest, even if he is a crappy person, to fail this many times I can not put him down. I don't kick people when they are down but try to build them up. It is embarrassing to watch and pathetic. Jones really needs help and it is a sad thing to watch.

Jones is a miserable person....hope he finds the light. The real light not the fake one he keeps running to.

ITS THE MEDIA HE DID NOTHING WRONG OMFG

Back