Is Jon Jones the best fighter we've ever seen

Jones is the best, agree?

• Total voters
<JagsKiddingMe>
It's literally irrelevant to the question

The thread is garbage lol. You're asking a question which cannot be answered properly.

Just go into the support forum and ask for it to be deleted pal. Save face at this point imo before people make even more a fool of you.

Stopped a mugger while in a Yoga Tree pose in Central Park before a fight - GOATMF'ers

The thread is garbage lol. You're asking a question which cannot be answered properly.

Just go into the support forum and ask for it to be deleted pal. Save face at this point imo before people make even more a fool of you.

It's really not that serious
just answer or don't, it makes me no difference

This is correct m. The only legit guys in their prime and correct weight class were Gus and DC, and he lost rounds to both of them

when he barely trained and was out partying. and still won.

Forget for a moment accomplishments and career accolades, of which Jones has many

and forget for a moment PED accusations, which many other GOAT candidates either have or didn't fight under USADA so were judged by different standards

Is Jones in the cage the best at MMA that you've ever seen?
Even ignoring P4P, would it be unreasonable to pick Jon Jones over any fighter that's fought in MMA to date?
Not really, GOAT tools but still, realistically, technically very raw and fightin´ midgets @ LHW.

close but no cigar, especially if we are going by absolute terms rather than "p4p"

have to give the nod to Fedor for being an openweight fighter in a no drug testing promotion who was also stringently drug tested(for sambo) and not suspect at all

Yep.

Jon Jones is the greatest MMA fighter of all time, without a doubt.

Forget for a moment accomplishments and career accolades, of which Jones has many

and forget for a moment PED accusations, which many other GOAT candidates either have or didn't fight under USADA so were judged by different standards

Is Jones in the cage the best at MMA that you've ever seen?
Even ignoring P4P, would it be unreasonable to pick Jon Jones over any fighter that's fought in MMA to date?

He took trin and head kicked a man unconscious, gave a speech about fucking up, and being back before exposed as the cheat that he is.

It is disgusting and even more obnoxious that we got to see a LHW champ crying on national tv, left dead, and crying when he was resurrected but, will now headline fights.

DC memes are hilarious but, he is a good guy, and should have cried behind closed doors or in the shower. I think DC beats Jones without gear.

Of course

Sad that his legacy is tainted by these false steroid accusations

BlushingWigglyHog.gif

close but no cigar, especially if we are going by absolute terms rather than "p4p"

have to give the nod to Fedor for being an openweight fighter in a no drug testing promotion who was also stringently drug tested(for sambo)

Maybe its your poor Engrish or a typo on your part. Are we talking the same Fedor that ducked UFC? The same Fedor that got 1 punched by a UFC MW who was never good enough to win the belt there despite several gift title shots a 7-9 UFC record since pride ended? the same Fedor that ducked Reem twice and had a 3 fight losing streak thereafter?

Just checking.

For me it is still Fedor and i think he will be for a long time to come.

peds? roids? 100% are in on this....The best? yes in the 205, no in the mma sport. If he had these record but vs top hws (maybe cain, 2010 fedor, cigano, werdum, miocic, reem, hunt, barnett, lesnar, hw dc, big ben, 2011 pezao, 2013 travis, etcc) i think yes...but he lied all us saying in 2011 he was going to move up to hws....he never would dare

He didn't dare fight clean outside maybe OSP. Also, for someone so much bigger then the competition, he has the punching power of a WMMA amateur. The biggest give away for the use of a steroid was the stoppage which was so fucking savage. A guy with no KOs suddenly getting a hail Mary Home run.

I smell fish.

Maybe its your poor Engrish or a typo on your part. Are we talking the same Fedor that ducked UFC? The same Fedor that got 1 punched by a UFC MW who was never good enough to win the belt there despite several gift title shots a 7-9 UFC record since pride ended? the same Fedor that ducked Reem twice and had a 3 fight losing streak thereafter?

Just checking.

let go of the bitterness and xenophobia in your heart

Back