Is Stipe retired now?

Should be for sure. He’s a great man with a beautiful family and set for life money wise. Enjoy life and don’t compromise your long term health anymore.

I’ll tell you who’s not retired though, this guy.

71304%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FPORTER_PARKER_L_08-21.png

You mean like himself?
One is 40 and the others 35, I don't care to see Jon get his way and fight an older past his prime fighter in Stipe again like he did with Cormier. Francis is more his age.

One is 40 and the others 35, I don't care to see Jon get his way and fight an older past his prime fighter in Stipe again like he did with Cormier. Francis is more his age.
You do realize fight mileage trumps age right?

You do realize fight mileage trumps age right?
One has gotten brutally KO'ed in multiple fights and gets hit way more, the other has never once even been dropped in a fight and seldom gets hit. I'll let you rethink your post.

Last edited:
Stipe has fought 11 ranked opponents. Jon has fought 18. Jon has 28 fights and is slowing. Stipe has 24 fights total. Meaning damn near half his career was unranked opponents.

Stipe has fought 11 ranked opponents. Jon has fought 18. Jon has 28 fights and is slowing. Stipe has 24 fights total. Meaning damn near half his career was unranked opponents.
And? Lol

Meaning you simply want to see the man get KTFO. You don’t want to see him fight Stipe who technically should be on the same point career wise as Jon. Fight or quit. Nope you want to see his first HW debut against the baddest man on the roster while he’s rusty as fuck so you can talk your lil shit that he’s washed. It would be a tremendous career blunder to face Frank. There is far more money to be made fighting and beating up old man Stipe then fight Frank. Your whole premise revolves around hate not what’s best for money or Jones. You should listen to me. This is the way

How do you figure?
Because once you beat up Frank the Stipe match loses allure and not saying it would happen but if Jones absolutely sons Frank Stipe stays retired lol. The Frank match first is hustling backwards

How do you figure?
Also do you dudes that think this even consider that when Jones faces the baddest on the roster you want zero excuse? No ring rust. No gun shy. None of that shit. You want him to lose so bad you are stopping the build up to what could be two highly anticipated events

Did he announce his retirement?

That should give you a big clue

He might not know it, but he is. He’s reading the papers about him being cut in his mind’s vocals, which not even he can understand

Stipe is now a full time firefighter and last I heard he keeps pushing back the jones fight. Jones wanted July, Stipe said no, jones wanted September, Stipe pushed it back again, now the ufc is hoping for December, but it all depends on if the ufc can get Stipe to play ball. Stipe has always done what’s best for Stipe, not the ufc. I don’t blame him. The ufc needs him and Jones for an interim title fight, with the winner being scheduled later in 2023 against a returning Ngannou. If Jones beats Stipe you’ve got a huge ppv showdown. If Stipe beats Jones, you’ve got the rubber match. Both are big time fights.

Stipe is now a full time firefighter and last I heard he keeps pushing back the jones fight. Jones wanted July, Stipe said no, jones wanted September, Stipe pushed it back again, now the ufc is hoping for December, but it all depends on if the ufc can get Stipe to play ball. Stipe has always done what’s best for Stipe, not the ufc. I don’t blame him. The ufc needs him and Jones for an interim title fight, with the winner being scheduled later in 2023 against a returning Ngannou. If Jones beats Stipe you’ve got a huge ppv showdown. If Stipe beats Jones, you’ve got the rubber match. Both are big time fights.
Where is the evidence that it is Stipe who is pushing back the fight?

Back