Movies Is there any actor you hate for ridiculous reason?

Fengxian

Generosity, Virtue, Loyalty
@Blue
Reaction score
I hate Paul Dano because I find his face to be really punchable.

The guy who act as harry potter sidekick also has very punchable face.

images

images

Tom Cruise. Can't stand all of his Scientology shit. I refuse to watch his movies and haven't seen one since the 90s.

Nic Cage was strongly on this list. He was great in his early roles, like Raising Arizona. His action hero stuff really ruined him for me. However, his recent self-deprecating stuff has brought me back around to liking him again.

guy pearce, Kevin hart, Hugh Grant, renee zellwinger, valente Rodriguez, Rami Malek (in anything but Mr.robot)

that hugh grant and rami malek do have real punchable face too.
yea I hated ol grant since my mom took me to watch bridget Jones diary
then he turned out to be a scum bag which I would always tease my mom about
now he is getting some roles as a scummy villain and i gotta say he is growing on me a bit

I dislike Matt Damon because he played a coward so well in Interstellar and that's all I can think of when I see him. He nearly doomed all of humanity!

Not hate but dislike Will Ferrel, because he’s annoying and yells a lot in his movies. That’s pretty much it lol

I’ve always disliked Will Smith , well I liked the fresh prince but I think most did , I dislike his personality, I’m not a fan of his films , and his family is the most arrogant bunch of talentless jackoffs I can think of . Hitting Chris Rock and embarrassing him like he’s some kind of a tough guy only reinforced my dislike of the man

Tom Cruise. Can't stand all of his Scientology shit. I refuse to watch his movies and haven't seen one since the 90s.

Nic Cage was strongly on this list. He was great in his early roles, like Raising Arizona. His action hero stuff really ruined him for me. However, his recent self-deprecating stuff has brought me back around to liking him again.
I completely agree on both counts, except I haven't come around on Cage.

I could never get over David Caruso being a full blown ginge with a simmering badass cool guy gimmick. I don't feel good about it, and he does have his moments, but when I watch him I'm generally like

<{katwhu}>
You're wrong! That guy IS cool as fuck and I don't even like those CSI shows. Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age is another cool ginger.

Reactions: Zer
Back