Is there anyone in modern time whose life is more inspiring than Francis Ngannou?

Bhad Bhabie, shes got an IQ of about 12 and she's made 50 million dollars by the age of 21, if that aint inspiring then I dont know what is

don't know how true it is, but read that she started a scholarship program to underprivileged kids, if thats the case, then she gained some respect from me...which is worth jackshit, hahaha.

pete-davidson-ex-girlfriends.jpg

There was a milan and juve players who went from construction and serie d amateur and pizza delivery to scoring and playing for juve milan

From escaping the Cameroon sandmine, becoming the UFC Heavyweight Champion and getting rich.

Beating the UFC and Dana after being disrespected many times, getting set for life from his boxing endeavors.

His life is a movie. Hell, even if he never win a UFC championship, escaping the sandmine, climbing the border and just became a mediocre UFC fighter is also movie material.

I was wondering if there is anyone in modern time whose life is as epic and inspirational as Francis Ngannou.
Huh.....i think you need to be reminded that getting brain damage in some cage and ring somewhere in some trashy fighting promotion is typically not a top layer inspiration.

Huh.....i think you need to be reminded that getting brain damage in some cage and ring somewhere in some trashy fighting promotion is typically not a top layer inspiration.

No but coming from absolutely nothing, and escaping multiple times....to becoming a millionaire is pretty inspirational if you ask me sir.

The heading says "is there anyone", which implies hes looking for someone YOU find more inspirational ;)
Nah sir. I think i am correct on the implication. It s more of a rethorical question, sir.

giannis antetokounmpo?
goes from having nothing and being stateless, as no citizenship to either nigera and greece, selling trinkets and cameras on the side of the road.
Gets drafted to the NBA in 2013.
Slowly builds his skills and ascends to super stardom.
Made his first All star team in 2017, back to back MVPS in 2019, 2020, Plus defensive player of the year in 2020.
Then NBA Champ and Finals MVP in 2021
9 figure nba deals, edursment deals from nike

Added to the NBA all 75 team in 2021.

And added to that, has managd to get his brothers nba deals, moved his family to the states and is now one of the faces of the league

Uncle Dana. From a tae bo instructor to becoming the most influential MMA figure.

Yeah, there's plenty. Not sure the "nobody ever believed the 6'5 300 lb jacked phenom could ever become an athlete" is very believable.

Just with fighters alone, there's quite a lot who had just shit upbringings. Jose Aldo grew up in a favela and slept under the mats at his gym, Mike Tyson used to get the shit kicked out of him by gang members and learned to box in a juvenile prison, Manny Pacquiao is like 5'2 and lived on the street and dropped out of high school to work construction for like a dollar/day when he was like 14 and didn't get his diploma till he was 30, and now he's the most famous guy in the Philippines worth $250 million and is a senator.

Jack Ma rode his bike 20 miles to give tours to foreigners since he was 12, it took him 2 years to get into high school because he couldn't pass the entrance exam, then he failed the college entrance exam a bunch of times and couldn't even get a job as a waiter because he was too short and ugly, and now he's a billionaire.

Back