Is this site infected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wizkey

I'm wondering why my pop up blocker is going absolutely nuts while I surf this site, and why my anti virus is finding Trojans at the same time.

I only have this site open, no other internet connections ... Anyone else have a problem with this?

my pop-up blocker is a little over-active too here. but non virus so far. i hope this site is not infected.

all these dam ads, probably is. i heard someone say that there is a pop up that installs a spyware thing.

mozilla firefox my friends....

its awesome

yeah one of the pop ups froze my browser yesterday i was pissed i always get those stupid ass pop ups i wish they would fix that shit

My virus program just detected a trojan horse at 11:30 MST.

Sherdog has flees?

I'm not sure if I should be glad that others are finding the same things as me or not. I sure hope Sherdog has not been comprimised.
I got a Trojan detection at 1:18 eastern time.

PajoCop said:
mozilla firefox my friends....

its awesome

Yes Sir! It's what I use at work, and I don't have a single problem with this site at all.

if you ever see a popup that says about:blank you are in trouble. that site carries alot of viruses and is a very common popup. you see that, be aware that you might have gotten something

I get this fuckin errorsafe popup which takes over the main browser as well. VERY annoying!

Just ran a full system scan that came back negative. Don't need this kind of grief though.

What are the draw backs from using alternatives to MS Internet Explorer.

I want to think about fighting not viruses. Doh!

Yeah, my antivirus, which is brand new, has been detecting lots of trojans on this site. At least 10 in the last 2 days alone. But I'm pretty sure i got a few viruses already anyways........
But this site does seem to be infected.

driftfc87 said:
yeah one of the pop ups froze my browser yesterday i was pissed i always get those stupid ass pop ups i wish they would fix that shit

Actually if you pay a small fee....and be a paid member you wont have those pop-ups.

It's a good idea to use firefox, but for those using IE, there is still a valid concern here.

I got a trogan vundu virus last week from this site. Couldn't delete it for days. SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back