Is this the best delivery of any line in film history?

I think it is. This cracks me up every time. It's great. It's surprising THE best delivery of any line ever came from this movie and from this actor. But it did

timestamped

LOL what exactly is he saying there? Hard to understand the words before mother fucker

giphy.gif

Thought Zane's villain in Demon Knight would have been a great foil for Ash from the Evil Dead films.

Everything by Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda. This is a good one:

Bautista has been killing it with his comedic performance as Drax. Majority of his jokes are 100% timing and delivery.

tumblr_nf6q8lrf5e1s2791bo1_250.gif

ExcellentBoldKitten-size_restricted.gif

drax-gif-10.gif
Dave Bautista is talented this is a guy who never took a single acting class and keeps getting better each role, he started off doing made for dvd flicks and now is in major roles, everytime he was on screen people laughed in the theater so subtle and natural his timing and approach not trying to be funny just funny, opposite of Jim Carrey he is a try hard and most of his comedy is forced and appeals to little kids.

Dave Bautista is talented this is a guy who never took a single acting class and keeps getting better each role, he started off doing made for dvd flicks and now is in major roles, everytime he was on screen people laughed in the theater so subtle and natural his timing and approach not trying to be funny just funny, opposite of Jim Carrey he is a try hard and most of his comedy is forced and appeals to little kids.

I think it helped that he wasn't famous enough to just walk into decent acting roles, actually needed to work on his acting to hit the bigtime.

Hopefully that Highlander remake actually gets made with him in the Kurgan role, when announced I wasn't that interested but now I think he could work well in it.

Best delivery from oscar winner matthew mcconaughey. How do you watch this and not crack up?

Best delivery from oscar winner matthew mcconaughey. How do you watch this and not crack up?

Thats renee Zellwegger too lol, crazy how both became massive hollywood stars shortly after this straight to Video horror movie, Matthew had Time to Kill and then Renee Jerry MacGuire

I thought his small part in Blade Runner was sneaky good.

Back