Is this the epitome of delusion?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
11958ddf3033d7cc98d90eeda8fce610--eat-healthy-being-healthy.jpg

That 'curvy' girl easily has 40lbs of excess fat on her.

The bigger delusion is you thinking you have a shot with either one of them.

40lbs excessive photoshop.

Melissa Debling getting shrapnel.

If those hips are real, than she is right, she will never look like the first girl. Not that either looks bad, they are just built differently. I personally have a more broad build so I would prefer to breed with the slimmer girl so our children's builds would be averaged out between us.

TBH if all fatties looked like the picture on the right there wouldn't be a problem with being one.

Problem is even the fraction of them that might look like that go to seed pretty quickly. Eating like shit and not exercising tends to have that effect.

I am sick of all those shopped "curvy" models. They promote a non- existent body type! There are literally no girls with such a body in real life.

So few girls are actually "curvy." Salma Hayek is curvy, most of them are just fat and could lose weight and look better if they tried a little.

So few girls are actually "curvy." Salma Hayek is curvy, most of them are just fat and could lose weight and look better if they tried a little.

No way, bro. You're just mad because you couldn't handle this... barely walking health problem.

1466679021307.jpg

fat is not healthy, should not be encouraged.

No way, bro. You're just mad because you couldn't handle this... barely walking health problem.

1466679021307.jpg
It's settled science that men who don't bang land whales have small peens

fat is not healthy, should not be encouraged.
I cant believe people try to push this "healthy at any size" bullshit. Of all the idiotic sjw movements this might be the most ridiculous

Fat chicks are cool when you're in the mood for them, but once you're done, you kinda have this feeling of disgust. It's like you don't want to hang out with them or even sleep with them for a long time.

If those hips are real, than she is right, she will never look like the first girl. Not that either looks bad, they are just built differently. I personally have a more broad build so I would prefer to breed with the slimmer girl so our children's builds would be averaged out between us.

Yeah, some girls are just built differently. But the girl with the hips actually has a better build for child bearing. They need those ni66a thick hips to pass the child out their vag.

You are wrong she could look like that girl in terms of body fat.

Something fat people often tell themselves is that they have 'different' 'special' "genetics". LOL its a lie

11958ddf3033d7cc98d90eeda8fce610--eat-healthy-being-healthy.jpg

That 'curvy' girl easily has 40lbs of excess fat on her.

Can't we get something in-between? Neither is ideal to me. To be honest, I like right side better. She's probably freakier.

You say "look better" but I think some girls look better with a little extra weight. Not a whole lot, but some.

You are wrong she could look like that girl in terms of body fat.

Something fat people often tell themselves is that they have 'different' 'special' "genetics". LOL its a lie

People DO have different builds and general shapes to their bodies, though.

Back