Is this the most Low-Key Stacked Fight Night Card Ever?

It's a very balanced and deep card. Seeing names like Clay Guida, Michael Johnson, Marc Diakese, Niko Price, Darren Elkins, Amanda Ribas, all on the prelims?? Most, if not all, of those would be main card fighters on many of the last Fight Night cards which had way lesser names on the main cards.

Wonderboy/Holland is a good main event. RDA/Barbarena feels like a fight they'd use to open a PPV card, guaranteed banger. Tuivasa/Pavlovich could easily be a Fight Night headliner. Great card all around.

Definitely not the best ever but compared to some of the fight nights we’ve had recently this is stacked

Nearly the entire pre-lim card for this show should be called the, "Last Hurrah" series of fights.
I feel like most of those guys are at the end of the road due to length of time in the UFC and current record.
Guida might be the exception because he is like a cockroach that will never be killed.
After nuclear armageddon that guy will be fighting a giant rock in the middle of a barren desert trying to score a takedown.

View attachment 955677

I mean, that's more than a few big names and rising contenders
FN: Cejudo vs Dillashaw. FN: Dillashaw vs Cruz are two stacked fight nights topped with title fights.

Lately Thompson vs. Neal and Aldo vs. Font were more stacked than this one.

These four are just off the top of my head.

Idk but literally better than ufc 282 ppv

fb_img_1655540540355-jpg.928300

7 champs on 1 card.

Next few cards are good, except 282 is bad for a ppv now.

I guess this is our reward for sitting through the last 3 months of garbage fight nights. Some of the good fighters eventually had to fight.

yeah it’s a pretty good looking fight night card

It's a pretty good card from top to bottom. I don't think I would say it's the best FN card ever imo tho. There isn't really a fight that has title implications like Shavkat-Neal does. The fox era (I think) had title fights like Dillashaw vs Cruz

Back