Is tickling illegal in MMA?

Blonde Mousasi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.

I’m sure it’s legal but it probably doesn’t work and you’d look like a bitch

With adrenaline and the fact that the fighters are probably cold. They’d probably be numb to tickling but I don’t know the science behind it

But watch, it will work in WMMA at some point

Why would you give someone tard strength adrenaline surge

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.

Are you a little girl? Why do you tickle?

All tickling has ever done to me is annoy me. If you try to tickle me, at best I'll just punch you ever harder.

source.gif

Why does this stupid question get asked once every couple of weeks?

It is sadly not the first time this question was asked on here

no. it's how Andy Dick beat Joe Rogan in an MMA bout. you can youtube it.

Tickle his taint and he'll let go of a hold pretty quick.

Homophobia is rampant in MMA.

I don't think it's illegal. Thinking about it it might not be a bad strategy. I'm ticklish a.f., especially my back. If someone were able to pin me down and get me there I'm sure I would verbally tap.

Tickling is legal except on the groin or when your opponent is grounded.

My wife gets all squirmy when I kiss on her neck. Good way to create space when mounted.

Also when I plant some tongue on dat pussy... but that's more of a WMMA tactic.

Back