Is TJ Dillashaw misunderstood or is he an actual dick?

Actually I do like him, he has a very unique "matrix" fighting style that I love to watch.

He's a fucking dick

WHat kind of asshole wears their belt on their wedding day smfh

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg

IS THIS REAL? LMAO

Btw, he's not the only TAM guy that spars like a complete dick. Not by a country mile.

I don’t know the guy personally. We don’t break bread. We don’t go to discotheques. We don’t socialize.

I have friends for all those things. I like watching fighters fight.

Wrasslin fans have learned to not breach the 4th wall. Mma fans should learn that as well.
Eh, get off your high horse. They sell us personalities and image as part of the whole package, it's fine for fans to have opinions based on that. Nobody's going to think you're a badass because you claim to not like or dislike any MMA fighter ever.

He also ended Chris Holdsworth's career; they were training partners, Holdsworth shot in for a double, ended up on all fours, and Dillashaw kneed him on the top of the head. The resulting concussion forced him to retire.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...h-breaks-silence-about-t-j-dillashaw-incident
Wrong

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/...me-has-kept-chris-holdsworth-out-for-nearly-a

Chris got his first concussion prior to his TUF finale fight but kept training anyway and fought anyway. Then in his very next training camp he got another concussion in wrestling practice with someone and continued to train and spare Then he fought Camus and said he was having some serious concussion issues. Then he had the TJ Dillashaw issue.

TJ didn't end his career. Chris & his trainers decision to have him continue to train, spar, and fight after two seperate concussions then having him train and spare again ended his career.

So fuck TAM for trying to put this on TJ when they had him sparring and fighting despite showing lots of post concussion symptoms before he ever had the incident with TJ.

If Chris Holdsworth's career is over,that's because of Team Alpha Male

I don't know if he's a dick or not, but Team Beta Male's reasons for hating him are definitely petty and childish.

Yeah he's a douche. Like others said when you hear his history if trying to hurt guys in training, and what he did to Holdsworth, it's impossible to like him after that.

Yea he is a dick. But Cody is more of a dick and way more stupid, so I'm rooting for TJ.

Their first fight was so exciting, I can't wait to see those two dicks come together in the ring one more time!

UFC 227: when alpha male dicks collide!

He was mature enough to realize how immature everyone at TAM was, and left. Not everyone wants to take a backseat to asschin McGee.

They might still call themselves TAM, but they're training at Faber's Ultimate Fitness, or whatever, which makes them Faber's Butt Buddies.

He was mature enough to realize how immature everyone at TAM was, and left. Not everyone wants to take a backseat to asschin McGee.

They might still call themselves TAM, but they're training at Faber's Ultimate Fitness, or whatever, which makes them Faber's Butt Buddies.
What are you talking about? No one was taking a backseat to Faber. Uriah took him in, trained him, promoted him, and pushed for him to the a title shot. After TJ won the belt he bounced out to go join Duane. He may not have been in the UFC if it werent for "asschin".

Suprised he hasn't popped yet

He's been called out for roids by a few close teammates so far

I've always thought he was a douche.
It's just next to Garbrandt it makes it so easy to look better. And that cheap shot on his sparring partner just sealed the deal on how big a piece of shit he is.
....that being said, I like him as fighter and not a personality. And as a fighter I have mad respect for constantly improving his game and not plateauing.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? No one was taking a backseat to Faber. Uriah took him in, trained him, promoted him, and pushed for him to the a title shot. After TJ won the belt he bounced out to go join Duane. He may not have been in the UFC if it werent for "asschin".

Everyone tkes a backseat to Buttchin.

Thank you, Dodson.

Lol, yeah, where are they each at in their respective careers now?

I was cornering my friend back around 2010/2011. We shared a locker room with TJ. He was kind of arrogant. I didn’t like his attitude but I didn’t get a dick video be from him.

From the TAM drama, he seems to come off as selfish though. Not that being selfish in an individual sport is all bad, some / most would even say smart.

Regardless, he rubs people the wrong way a lot.

Wrong

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/...me-has-kept-chris-holdsworth-out-for-nearly-a

Chris got his first concussion prior to his TUF finale fight but kept training anyway and fought anyway. Then in his very next training camp he got another concussion in wrestling practice with someone and continued to train and spare Then he fought Camus and said he was having some serious concussion issues. Then he had the TJ Dillashaw issue.

TJ didn't end his career. Chris & his trainers decision to have him continue to train, spar, and fight after two seperate concussions then having him train and spare again ended his career.

So fuck TAM for trying to put this on TJ when they had him sparring and fighting despite showing lots of post concussion symptoms before he ever had the incident with TJ.

If Chris Holdsworth's career is over,that's because of Team Alpha Male

Chris should have probably been off the mat but the rumor is that TJ cheapshotted him with a knee to the head when the round had already ended. That part you can blame on TJ, if true.

Competitive little manlet

I love his fighting style though

Back