Is TJ Dillashaw misunderstood or is he an actual dick?

He's a fucking dick

WHat kind of asshole wears their belt on their wedding day smfh

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg
I find the white suit even more disturbing.

He's a dick, but so is everyone he's had a rivalry with so it's hard to tell if he'd be a dick in every situation.

Typical type A personality. Very selfish and fake too. Does anything to win. Alpha male is also a toxic environment so TJ comes out looking better than he really is

Him and Garbrandt are both douchebags, hopefully they knock each other out in their next fight.

There are few things at this point TAM hasnt called him out on. Bunch of teeenage girls. The Holdsworth story is fabricated from start to finish regarding TJ. It really shows what toxic environment TAM is.

Do I think TJ might have roided at some point sure why not. Do I think Faber and his teammates roided at some point. Hell yeah just the same.

If the pussified peoples nation of today could watch sparring sessions with glorified Tyson (who loved to hurt his partners) or more or less all the old school guys they would build a bonfire for their witchhunt. Same with many fighters nowadays. There are just fighters who change into kill mode as soon as they spar / fight. Thats why you in general dont tape training footage. If there is a problem it gets solved inside the gym which very rarely is the case. Takeru himself didnt have a problem with their "incident"

Just think about sparring footage from Dempsey. People would faint over it.

I dont like this sort of training myself but well I am not a worldclass fighter and this elevated some to this level and still does today. Being at the top means you or your coaches know exactly how you need to train and some do it this way.

But people who do train know all this. Its just the internet with all the keyboard warriors who fall into these hysteric witchhunts from a drop of blood.
Unless kneeing a downed fighter in training was a total lie, then it's a pretty scummy thing to do.

He has a well-known tendency to go hard during sparring sessions, which is not unusual at all yet for some reason it is interpreted as him trying to injure his training partners. It's almost amusing to see how many people readily believe the story that he was responsible for ending Holdsworth's career since it came from the same people that had been fabricating lies about him for a while. Even Chris himself refuted claims that TJ was responsible until right before the fight against Garbrandt, where suddenly he changed his tune and claimed that TJ was to blame.

He's imo the p4p best MMA fighter in the world, and anybody who is THE best in their sport is going to be hyper competitive, it's just that being "hyper competitive' in an MMA gym is dangerous to your training partners health. I'm sure outside the ring he's a good guy, given the choice I'd much rather hang out with TJ than Cody, who seems like a complete douche in and outside the cage.

The video of him cheapshotting his sparring partner completely erased any sympathy I had for him after TAM's "bullying" on TUF. He basically confirmed all the shit Faber and Cody were saying about him all along.

What vid?

Anyway, I like him.

Suprised he hasn't popped yet

He's been called out for roids by a few close teammates so far

Not saying he isn't or is cheating, but salty ex-team mates aren't exactly reliable sources.

OK, so basically you have to be a dick if you want to be a world class athlete. nice logic.

Some do and it has nothing to do with being a dick. Just what intensity brings Out their best form. Bad is what Floyd does in organizing pitfights were He gets of in treating Sparring Like a Gladiator Fight with insults, no Breaks...etc

OK, so basically you have to be a dick if you want to be a world class athlete. nice logic.

Some do and it has nothing to do with being a dick. Just what intensity brings Out their best form. Bad is what Floyd does in organizing pitfights were He gets of in treating Sparring Like a Gladiator Fight with insults etc no Breaks...etc
Unless kneeing a downed fighter in training was a total lie, then it's a pretty scummy thing to do.
My point is how can Faber not do do fuckall about these dramatic incidents but when Tj decides to leave the Team and he looses his nr.1 asset years later all the dirt gets thrown at TJ. This shows Faber in a very bad light who doesnt give shit about his fighters as long as they earn him money.

I dont discount that TJ hurt Holdsworth with a knee. But Holdsworth did fight after that and continued training so think its highly questionable he is responsible for Holdsworth career ending.

Last edited:
This guy IS the most most skilled MMA fighter in history

Misunderstood by some. I think he's a smart guy, and he and Cody have done a great job fooling everyone into thinking they dislike eachother.

Back