Is Tyron Woodley the best 170'er we have ever seen?

GSP doesn't need to take him down, he'll just jab him to death. GSP only needs to avoid the overhand right.

Losing to Rory and Nate is not as bad as tapping to strikes and losing to Hughes
And this is why white belts shouldn't be allowed to start threads .... been saying this for a long time

Crushed Maia, and crushed Wonderboy twice.

His resume is basically as good as GSP's at this point.

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

Thinks two draws and the most horrifically boring fight in UFC history is "crushing".

Yep. Casual confirmed.

gsp is clearly the greatest but I think woodley crushes him at this point. woodleys takedown defense is too good

Are you backtracking now? YOU were the one who said Woodley's resume is as good as Saint-Pierre's in the OP, either you use words you don't understand or you are full of it, now which one is it?

Woodley might be the third worst champion overall in any weight class.

GSP
Shields
Woodley
Hughes

Woodley is nowhere near GSP as far as WW GOAT, he needs at least 5 more wins to be in the conversation of WW GOAT or of course he could just beat GSP.

GSP presses the action, Woodly just fucking stands there. i do want t hem to fight because i want GSP to win and further strengthen his legacy BUT if they figh and GSP were to lose honestly how much would it impact or lower his legacy? or would it not?

Luckily for us Woodley vs GSP is probably going to happen so we will know who is the best welterweight of all time and both are in their prime too, so no excuse.

Back