Media Islam Makhachev says Khabib could come back and beat Sean Strickland if he wanted

Tiramisu Khabib at 185 vs Strickland would be a sight to behold

5d6i3BtT_400x400.jpg
Schaubib?

Lmao, previously Khabib wanted no part of WW because he wouldn't have a size advantage there, heck he even turned down his dream fight against an almost 40 year old, 3 years retired, double knee surgery, past his prime GSP because GSP wanted to do it catchweight

Khabib wasn't even willing to fight GSP at 170 even though it was his dream fight. He wanted GSP to cut down to 155.

Him not moving up to fight GSP years ago doesn’t necessarily mean he doesn’t think he could beat the current MW champ or be willing to try

Could Khabib even beat Khamzat?

Too bad we will never know since kabib laid the belt down and left the sport years ago while he was in his prime only to continue barking from the sidelines. That is what “goats” do according to some people out there. I could not disagree more but to each their own.

Why wouldn't Islam just fight Sean :p

Khabib tiramisu goat is.
Fighter no longer has been he.
Soccer slow fat player he is become.

He should wait a little longer till Khamzat is the champ and then make his return to challenge for the MW belt.

The fact Strickland beat Izzy only shows what a shit-show Izzy has been.

Strickland couldn't make it to 0.5 of Round 1 with Pereira.
Tiny Usman dominated Strickland ....

Yet Strickland completely dominates and embarrasses Izzy?
Then Izzy goes "down under" ... after being embarrassed like that?

Sorry folks, the fact Izzy isn't chomping at the bit, to regain his title, makes me believe HE REALIZES his days are DONE.

A true Champion, who just thought he had a bad night, would be re-purposing himself to get his Title back.

The fact Izzy "shrink and fades" in the aftermath, then wants to go run and hide, is diagnostic.

Izzy knows he is done, finished.

Khabib looks like he'd get schooled by Johny Hendricks in his current state.

Strickland is a lot bigger than Khabib. His stand up is completely a non-starter for Khabib. The only thing is, takedowns and ground game. While Strickland's defensive wrestling is still questionable, no doubt the huge size and height difference negates a lot of Khabib's advantages.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I doubt he tries, but it has NO bearing on whether or not either one of them thinks he could beat Strickland today

Khabib by dec

Anyone could literally think anything that they want, but that wasn't my point.

Strickland 70/30

I'd rather watch Hasbulluh vs. O'Malley than that fight.

Jarl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back