Media Islam wants to headline UFC 299 Main Event against Garthje or Oliveira!

Though most say Charles has nothing for Islam on a 2nd go… I still want to see it. Gaethje would be fun too.. Win or lose, both fighters bring it… but Charles is my first pick.

UFC 299 is already a very good and dense card with a TF Main event and tbh this statement smells like the same BS when he "wanted" to fight right after ramadan 2023 and tHe UfC dIdNt WaNt HiM tO fIgHt BeFoRe Ad...

Moreover, both, Justin and Olives both don't want to fight in AD anymore, so they will need to find somebody who doesn't care about all the stuff which is going on there.

Hopefully against Gaethje. Oliveira got nothing on Islam, I want to see other contenders get their tries before Islam retire or move up.

Feed Charles to Arman.
I honeslty believe Charles will beat Arman within 2 rounds.

And I wanna see Islam Charles II. Not only cause Charles finished Justin recently and earned his spot by quick finishing Dariush, but also cause I think this fight is far from one sided. In their first fight Charles got caught doing bad jumping skitzo and lost. Charles can tag/sub Islam just the same. Still a tough matchup for him, ofc. But a great fight still.

Justin can wait and fight the winner. Arman the loser.

Of course he wants to fight on a card that already top heavy

Doesn’t really want to fight

See you in September, Islam
UFC 299 is already a very good and dense card with a TF Main event and tbh this statement smells like the same BS when he "wanted" to fight right after ramadan 2023 and tHe UfC dIdNt WaNt HiM tO fIgHt BeFoRe Ad...

Moreover, both, Justin and Olives both don't want to fight in AD anymore, so they will need to find somebody who doesn't care about all the stuff which is going on there.

He's literally been calling out to fight in March before the O'Malley fight was set. Him not getting that spot is out of his hands, but any reason to criticize Makhachev, I guess.

1703165385376.png

Gaethje!!!

#1 P4P 155 Champion vs BMF Champion

I'm glad to see people exercising reason and wanting Gaethje... That's the fight to make.
I know Charles has more rabid fans on here than Gaethje does, but the last thing we need is ANOTHER rematch... (Arman is more deserving of a rematch than Charles is, in my opinion.)
Maybe one more defense after Justin, then up to 170.
<5>

Last edited:
Back